Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodNylabone
Original Bone Dog Chew Toy Size: Regular

Nylabone Original Bone Dog Chew Toy Size: Regular

by Nylabone

Top Seller! Nylabone Chews are a long-time favorite of both dogs and their Pet Parents. Designed to let dogs indulge their natural urge to chew in a safe, healthy and tasty way. Several types and sizes available. Choose the size and flavor of Nylabone Chew your dog likes best and let him chew away. All varieties are designed to let dogs exercise their desire to chew. Strengthens the jaw in puppies, and helps prevent boredom in adult dogs. They're flavor enhanced to be absolutely irresistible. Ingredients: Nylon, natural flavor. Sizing Guidelines The following sizing recommendations are only guidelines. Many little dogs are powerful chewers and may need a larger size. If your dog is in between sizes, Nylabone recommends choosing the larger size. Petite (3.5") is recommended for dogs up to 15 lbs. Regular (4.5") is recommended for dogs up to 30 lbs. Wolf (5.5") is recommended for dogs up to 50 lbs. Giant (7.75") and Souper (8") are recommended for dogs over 50 lbs. Stock up on your dog's favorites today and try something new, too! You never want to run out of Nylabones! All Nylaboneproducts are ASPCA approved

I have a 9 month old labrador retriever that loves to chew on anything he gets his paws on. I got the PetStages nylon bone for him and it's starting to brittle. Does this product brittle as easily? It's only been about a week since the PetStages bone.
I bought a medium sized chewable bone for my one year old and she was able to chew it to pieces and at times eats the bits and pieces. I would considering buying a sturdier bone for a pitbull.
How durable is this product? I have a powerful chewer, 60 lb, pit bull.
Start your review of Nylabone Original Bone Dog Chew Toy Size: Regular!
Product Highlights
...and prevent her from chewing on things shes not supposed to it takes a long time to go through one of these in reviews
This is a very durable product our puppy has not been able to chew this up which is a plus it's a little pricey but again will last a long time.in reviews
He LOVES it every time he gets it, and has yet to destroy it.in reviews
I have two pit bull mixes who LOVE to chew.in reviews
My dogs absolutely love to chew these for hours.in reviews
Kaylee S.
South bend , IN
LOVE!!! My pit loves antlers and Nylabones !!! Great investment !!! I buy them all the time.. The only draw back is that they don't have a very long life span
Holly B.
Johnson City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Dogs loved this product but ate it instead of just chewing. I think maybe if you go with the larger bones it would be more durable but ours did not last long at all
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This  Nylabone Original Bone Dog Chew Toy Size: Regular is one of the few that have withstood my dogs teeth for more than a week. While the toy looks scraped-up at the edges these days, none of the plastic is actually coming off, as it happens with most of his other toys. This helps him chew on his toy rather than my belongings.
Cynthia G.
Middletown, OH
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dogs love chewing on these, even when I was a kid we gave them to our dogs, they chew them for ever and ever.. I like them chewing on these better than bones, they are especially good for puppies keeps them from chewing on everything else.
Hermine-Jane |.
Glendale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best chew toy for dogs! It keeps my dog from chewing my heels. I love that it does not crumble into pieces, so you’re not constantly vacuuming or sweeping. My dog loved this product, and constantly “hides” it so I don’t get rid of it. Haha! Jokes on him; my heels are saved.
Erin B.
Fort Worth, TX
This saved my furniture when my dog was teething. It's the only chew toy that he hasn't destroyed within an hour of getting it.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
I have a 100lb Newfie that pretty much destroys every toy I give her. While she eventually demolished this bone, it lasted way longer than her other plastic bones.
mallorie C.
Evansville, IN
I bought one of these bones a long time ago, as well as a few other Nylabone products. At first I was pleased with them, but then it really sank in. As my dog started to break through the rubber, I became worried they were eating it. I bought a tough to break through one, and my small dog still managed to get through everything. I took the bone away and refuse to buy another product. I watched her regularly with it, but that still doesn't make it good for her. My advice is to buy something more healthy for your dog. You wouldn't give your baby something they could eventually chew through and eat (especially if they aren't supposed to eat it)-- why allow your dog to?
Susie G.
Independence, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My French Bulldog has had his Nylabone for a long time. This is a very sturdy product and works great even for aggressive chewers. I have several of these and he likes them all. They keep him occupied and out of trouble!
Sarah R.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When our dog was a puppy she used this size and as she got bigger we got the bigger ones, but they are perfect and depending on how much of a chewed your dog is, they will last a while.