BY NYLABONE

Top Seller! Nylabone Chews are a long-time favorite of both dogs and their Pet Parents. Designed to let dogs indulge their natural urge to chew in a safe, healthy and tasty way. Several types and sizes available. Choose the size and flavor of Nylabone Chew your dog likes best and let him chew away. All varieties are designed to let dogs exercise their desire to chew. Strengthens the jaw in puppies, and helps prevent boredom in adult dogs. They're flavor enhanced to be absolutely irresistible. Ingredients: Nylon, natural flavor. Sizing Guidelines The following sizing recommendations are only guidelines. Many little dogs are powerful chewers and may need a larger size. If your dog is in between sizes, Nylabone recommends choosing the larger size. Petite (3.5") is recommended for dogs up to 15 lbs. Regular (4.5") is recommended for dogs up to 30 lbs. Wolf (5.5") is recommended for dogs up to 50 lbs. Giant (7.75") and Souper (8") are recommended for dogs over 50 lbs. Stock up on your dog's favorites today and try something new, too! You never want to run out of Nylabones! All Nylaboneproducts are ASPCA approved see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have two pit bull mixes who LOVE to chew." in 1 review
  • "My dogs absolutely love to chew these for hours." in 1 review
  • "This is a very durable product our puppy has not been able to chew this up which is a plus it's a little pricey but again will last a long time." in 1 review
  • "He LOVES it every time he gets it, and has yet to destroy it." in 1 review
  • "i have a yorkie that chews on just about everything she has powerful little teeth i love these they keep her occupied and prevent her from chewing on things shes not supposed to it takes a long time to go through one of these " in 1 review
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best chew toy for dogs! It keeps my dog from chewing my heels. I love that it does not crumble into pieces, so you’re not constantly vacuuming or sweeping. My dog loved this product, and constantly “hides” it so I don’t get rid of it. Haha! Jokes on him; my heels are saved.
Amanda T.
Wilmington, NC
I bought this nylabone and one similar to it for my beagle mix. It lasted for a while and then the bone started to become jagged and sharp pieces of the bone were coming off and THEY WERE EVERYWHERE. If you ever step on a chewed nylabone, you will know what pain is.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This  Nylabone Original Bone Dog Chew Toy Size: Regular is one of the few that have withstood my dogs teeth for more than a week. While the toy looks scraped-up at the edges these days, none of the plastic is actually coming off, as it happens with most of his other toys. This helps him chew on his toy rather than my belongings.
Tomi P.
Clare, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have super chewers at my house a lab and a mountain cur. These bones stand up better than most brands we've tried. Both dogs can chew on these bad boys for 4-6 months before we have to replace them!!
Jessie V.
My dog loved this chewy bone. He would chew on it pretty much all day if I let him. He likes to eat his toys so I supervise when he chews, usually when we watch tv together. I make sure to toss the small pieces that get chewed off and put it away when he’s done. It’s lasted way longer than his other toys. Those are usually destroyed after a week or so.
Bobbie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both of our dogs love these bones. They are both chewers and we find that this helps them to not chew on our stuff. They are affordable and worth the purchase price.
Izzy B.
Great brand. Fairly affordable. Great for teething. Pros good for teething. Cons kinda plastic. Also dog does enjoy, but after he was done teething he didn’t like it as much.
Lauren C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this chew toy because it seems to last FOREVER! My dog also loves it because it’s a challenge for him to destroy it. The only con I have is that edges will get super sharp after he chews on them, so I do have to always monitor the condition of the toy.
Amanda C.
The pooches can never get enough of these bones!! They chew on them several times throughout the day and they seem to last for quite a while!! They do get rough on the ends and pull at the carpet
Tabitha A.
My dogs love these!! I just wish they would last a little longer. My dogs chew them into a point pretty quickly and we have to take them away before they get hurt on them!
Stephanie D.
Cincinnati, OH
How durable is this product? I have a powerful chewer, 60 lb, pit bull.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I bought a medium sized chewable bone for my one year old and she was able to chew it to pieces and at times eats the bits and pieces. I would considering buying a sturdier bone for a pitbull.
Carol C.
I have a 9 month old labrador retriever that loves to chew on anything he gets his paws on. I got the PetStages nylon bone for him and it's starting to brittle. Does this product brittle as easily? It's only been about a week since the PetStages bone.