Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodNylabone
Original Bone Dog Chew Toy Size: Giant

Nylabone Original Bone Dog Chew Toy Size: Giant

by Nylabone

Nylabones signature nylon chews made specifically for powerful chewers from tough durable nylon. These chews encourage appropriate chewing and as always are made in the usa.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Original Bone Dog Chew Toy Size: Giant!
Katherine G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For the most part it was a good chew toy, it kept my dog entertained for long periods of time. I would not reccomend it for super chewers though, it is not very durable.
hailie R.
Reesville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My blue heeler absolutely loves these! She’s a chewer and these last a good while also. They can be pricey depending on what kind and size you get. And sometimes they can be easy to lose depending on your dog. Lol. But other than that it’s a good toy
Caitlin J.
Centerville , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pitbull LOVES to play and she LOVES to chew so I got one of these for her to try. This is her "nighttime" toy. She hides it in her bed, under her blankets and chews on it at night time around bedtime. This thing is crazy durable because she has had the same one for months and while it has a lot of teeth marks, it's still good!
Ashley W.
united states
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only toy I have found that my Great Dane can't destroy! I highly recommend for power chewers.
Nicki W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 10 lbs dog who is constantly chewing on this bone. We have had it for 4 years and it hasn't frayed much at all. It's wonderful because it doesn't scrape up against thing like some bones will - just remains smooth.
Danielle G.
Clay, NY
I love these bones for my dogs. They last forever. My dogs enjoy them so much. They can chew them down to nothing. I purchase mine at Walmart. They are so inexpensive there. I have repurchased these numerous times.
Tera M.
Winnemucca, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this for my dog. He loves to chew. Especially when he is bored. I give him one of these and he stays busy for weeks
Tiffany A.
Hudsonville, MI
I have a heavy chewer and these are lifesavers! She doesn't chew on many things, but went through toys quickly until we discovered these bones. They last about 6-8 months for us, but she doesn't chew on them all the time.
Megan C.
Loganville, PA
This was great as first when my dog was teething but as he got older he ended up ripping it apart into a million pieces and ate half of it. I should have taken it away from him when he lost his puppy teeth but it would have been nice if it was more durable.
Priscilla M.
Niles, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My mother in law has a great dane. I'm guessing its good for smaller dogs but her dog just ripped this thing apart and there were little horrible chunks all over the floor. Like everywhere! It was very gross. Like semi hard silicone and slimey.

Looking for your answer?