BY NYLABONE

Nylabones signature nylon chews made specifically for powerful chewers from tough durable nylon. These chews encourage appropriate chewing and as always are made in the usa. see more...

Tiffany A.
Hudsonville, MI
I have a heavy chewer and these are lifesavers! She doesn't chew on many things, but went through toys quickly until we discovered these bones. They last about 6-8 months for us, but she doesn't chew on them all the time.
Danielle S.
Clay, NY
I love these bones for my dogs. They last forever. My dogs enjoy them so much. They can chew them down to nothing. I purchase mine at Walmart. They are so inexpensive there. I have repurchased these numerous times.
Priscilla M.
Bolingbrook, IL
My mother in law has a great dane. I'm guessing its good for smaller dogs but her dog just ripped this thing apart and there were little horrible chunks all over the floor. Like everywhere! It was very gross. Like semi hard silicone and slimey.
Megan C.
This was great as first when my dog was teething but as he got older he ended up ripping it apart into a million pieces and ate half of it. I should have taken it away from him when he lost his puppy teeth but it would have been nice if it was more durable.
Tera M.
Winnemucca, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this for my dog. He loves to chew. Especially when he is bored. I give him one of these and he stays busy for weeks