Nylabone

Nylabone Nylon My Royal...
955 Reviews
5 / 5
Nylabone has been a life saver for us. This brand is what got us through the teething phase! My girl always has one of their toys near her to chew on!!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My dog has has this bone for a year now and some how he has not managed to destroy it like all his other toys!!! He has plenty of toys but this one is not his favourite, it’s just one he uses now and again. The chicken flavour is so powerful that you can normally smell it so I’m glad that I can’t smell this one!
5 / 5
Great item for a chewer! Perfect for puppies and even older dogs who like to chew on things. This keeps them focused on chewing this and not chewing on things they shouldn’t.
5 / 5
Es muy resistente para cachorros o perritos pequeños, ayuda a que no estén mordiendo cosas que no deben, a mi perrita también le sirvió cuando le estaban saliendo los dientes, lo mordía mucho y se entretiene
5 / 5
Well even though it doesn’t last long she loves it while it does last! It’s been her favorite bone for a few months now 😊
5 / 5
Strong bone for sharp puppy teeth. This bone will definitely keep your pup active. Great for puppies who are teething. Perfect size for puppies and smaller dogs.
5 / 5
My Daisy loves her pink princess nylabone. She almost choked on rawhide so I found this phone for her and it's perfect.
5 / 5
Muy buen mordedor y buena calidad precio a mi perra le encanta y es irrompible. Súper recomendable
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
When my dog was a puppy, I got this bone for her to chew on. It held up well, but my pup lost interest in it quickly.
5 / 5
When my dog Harley was a puppy we bought her this bone. She doesn’t reach for it very often now, but it’s still in good shape.