Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesNylabone
Nylon My Royal Princess Small Dog Chew, Bone, Chicken Flavored

Nylabone Nylon My Royal Princess Small Dog Chew, Bone, Chicken Flavored

by Nylabone

HAAS ANYONE TRIED THIS? JS IT GOOD? For small breed dogs too?
Would this be good for heavy chewers??
Do these help with teething for puppies?
Start your review of Nylabone Nylon My Royal Princess Small Dog Chew, Bone, Chicken Flavored!
kayla M.
Sewell, NJ
I bought his for my puppy and she loved it and it was perfect for her. However the big dog chewed it up in seconds. So if you don’t have a bigger dog in your home it’s worth it!!
Olivia D.
Seffner, FL
Our dog loves these and they also last a super long time. I’m still curious if they hate harmful for dogs but i haven’t done much research.
Jacki K.
Macomb, MI
Nylabone Nylon My Royal Princess Small Dog Chew, Bone, Chicken Flavored uploaded by Jacki K.
Great dog product. Keeps my little doxen busy! He loved them as a puppy and is about to turn 13 and still enjoys them.
Peyton C.
Las Vegas, NV
Nylabone Nylon My Royal Princess Small Dog Chew, Bone, Chicken Flavored uploaded by Peyton C.
This is the second time I’ve gotten this product for a furry friend! I love it so much and so does my lil one, Ziggi! It’s so durable yet not too rough on his teething mouth! Best toy to make him stop biting on my fingers! Definitely need more to keep in every crevice of the House!
Claudia G.
Winter Haven, FL
Well now this bone I have many of because Spazzer is collecting Nylabones especially these nice little ones. Spazzerman says he would not change a thing except to add a beeping device for tracking it.... He seems to lose them everywhere. I buys these all the time because he is always telling me he can't find them. I however find them in my bed, behind the couch, in the bathroom everywhere.... Lol
Desire' N.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My aussie can get through to pretty much any toy but this one it's great and no fuzz clean up lol. Plus it helped when she was teething
Marybel S.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this small cute toy for my pom when he was 2-4 months old. Helped a lot. He has small sharply baby teeth and tho was perfect.
Claudia G.
Winter Haven, FL
Awe these I buy for my Maxiekay except that Spazzerman keeps hiding them from Maxiekay. He says he is the holder of all bones and that he will rent it to her for a fee. He does like his Nylabones they are great bones Spazz highly recommends these Nylabones to everyones mommies and daddies. He said hurry though he is currently buying up every Nylabone he can find.
jackie R.
Tracy, CA
My Malti Shih Tzu is small so we generally give him the smaller chew bones and he loves them.
Sherry M.
Pink for my princess! No flavor but just a great little chew toy to keep the princess’s in your life busy instead of chewing on your favorite shoes.