Nylabone Nylon My Little Prince Small Dog Chew, Double Action

by Nylabone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Nylon My Little Prince Small Dog Chew, Double Action!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoVenice
Our dogs LOVE the Nylabone Long Lasting Durable Chew!! It’s great for their teeth and last forever!! We’ve had ours for months. It’s a must have:)
6 months agoCary, NC
My puppy literally ate through this toy in a weeks time . It kinda met my expectations even though he chewed through it . It lasted longer than other toys .
6 months ago
My Boston terrier is a huge lover of bones. He was not very interested in this bone. He chewed it a few times initially and then never played with it again.
6 months agoSan Diego , CA
Our husky’s love this toy! It’s been durable for all 4 of them! Including our oldest husky . It’s also very affordable. Definitely met our pups expectations.
7 months agoBoise, ID
It was perfect for my lil Frenchie! He chewed it like crazy. Only thing was on end came off pretty quick, but i figured that would happen. My dog chews a lot
8 months agoHolland, MI
I only have this a four star review because it doesn't last as long as I would hope. Once my dog chews on the ends, it because really rough and cuts his gums
9 months agoCleveland , NC
I have a 70lbs dog and a 20lbs dog and both LOVE this bone. Super sturdy and able to take on a good chewing session without deteriorating. Highly recommend.
a year agoEllendale
My dog absolutely goes nuts for this toy he’s so funny when he gets ahold of this, cons it hurts when you drop it in your feet 😂 great value and great price!
8 months ago
My pup loves it, carries it around everywhere. He loves to chew, and this has lasted over a month now so I am impressed. Also, it wasn't super exspinsive.
4 days ago
This bone last for a long time! My dog is a heavy chewer, and this bone has lasted upwards of two years. Nylabone is always a solid choice. I recommend!