Nylabone Nylon My Little Prince Small Dog Chew, Double Action uploaded by Jessica M.Nylabone Nylon My Little Prince Small Dog Chew, Double Action uploaded by Gail O.

BY NYLABONE

Claire H.
Shakopee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husky mix is such a heavy chewer, it pretty much looks like she is trying to eat whatever toy she has in her mouth.  This is one of the only toys we have found that is durable enough for her to chew on it without pieces of the toy coming off and her eating it within 5 minutes of giving her the toy!  It wears down, but I don't notice chunks of the toy coming off or her eating anything substancial!  We have gone through a couple of these, but they keep her occupied through the day when we're trying to get stuff done!  I would highly recommend these if you have a heavy chewer.  They have them in other sizes as well depending on the size of your dog!
Camryn C.
Warrington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like the idea of this toy reducing plaque and keeping dogs teeth healthy, but after purchasing and letting my dog play with it I realized the pointy ends became very sharp and I don’t feel comfortable with my dog playing with it anymore. Probably wouldn’t get this toy again.
Gail O.
Baton Rouge
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog uses a giant version of this chew, which he loves! Best of all, it keeps him from chewing the things he’s *not* supposed to chew! The Nylabone toys last a LONG time, even for this vigorous chewer.
Kayla V.
Oklahoma City
We bought these for our dogs and they loved them! It kept them from chewing on other things and kept them from being bored while we weren’t home. We bought it at a pet store and recommend to all dog owners.
Mersadies R.
Hampstead, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is horrible, they aren’t very good for dogs in the first place. But if you do give it to them. It leave little plastic pieces all over your house! They stick to your clothes, and it’s worse than stepping on a LEGO!! I can tell you how many times I’ve hurt myself on these bones!! Don’t get unless you love a mess and feeling like you’re walking on glass every minute of the day
Terri G.
One of the best Dog chews we've ever had! The rubber center can be destroyed but that only happened once with an overly destructive Dog we were watching. We had it for at least 5 years before it was chewed down to a point. All our heavy chewers love this bone. WARNING: kick this thing and it will make your toes/feet bleed once it gets chewed up and jagged.
Tricia B.
My dog did not like this toy at all as it was too hard or sharp for him. Threw it out after a month because he never played with it. He’s one that likes to play catch with every toy and I couldn’t with this one because I was afraid of it breaking a tooth.
Jessica M.
My dog is half Shepard half rottweiler and chews everything! He can't rip this apart or crack any pieces off. It's a life saver toy. It's loud when it drops on the hard wood floor but worth it for how many hours he's spent chewing it.
Madison W.
Fort Stewart, GA
Both of my dogs love these bones. They’re durable and last forever. The price is very affordable and they always meet my expectations. I have a bullboxer and a small mixed breed dog!
trisha d.
This fog has been great for my boxer. She’s had a few Nylabone products and it lasts her years. The only thing i don’t like is all the pieces that come off and get stuck to everything. Other then that this keeps her busy and she seems to love them.