BY NYLABONE

Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m giving this two stars because my dog did love it, however it completely tore up his mouth. My dog is a little Pomeranian who loves to chew on everything. I got him this bone and he did enjoy it very much. I noticed some blood in his fur and finally realized it was his mouth bleeding. I immediately knew it was this bone. I picked it up and felt it and omg it was so sharp! I should have known so it’s my own fault for buying it. But just beware!
Nina C.
It’s a durable toy however it did not keep my dog entertained. He sniffed it and walked away. My dog likes more of the squeaky toys so that could be why but just didn’t work out for me and my dog. I don’t think I’d buy it again.
Katie C.
Midway park, NC
My dog would CHEW UP MY FURNITURE... but we got him a Nyla bone and he’s STOPPED chewing my furniture up 😍 total win in my book tbh!!! He loves his Nyla so much he tries to take it EVERYWHERE. To the store, on walks, to go poop... he loves Nyla!
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great bones. The only brand I will buy. Most bones my puppy chews through way to quick but these are very durable and they last a good while. I get them from PetSmart. I’ll recommend to my friends with dogs!!
Nicole H.
Ooltewah, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would be great for a more casual chewer, but my dog had it ripped apart within an hour. I have learned that he is a power chewer even though he’s a pug mix. I have to buy the toys typically intended for bigger dogs
Raisa C.
Paragould, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This bone was a life saver when my dog was a puppy. He was chewing through everything he could get his hands on. When I got this for him my shoes and cords were safe once again.
Courtney A.
Conroe, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got this the day we adopted our dog; he was 2 months old. He had it until he just got too big for it and we had to take it away for choking concerns. We went and got the larger one. He still has it. Barely made a dent in it. They last forever.
Jerleen E.
My sister got this for her puppy whom i dog-sit when she is working. It’s the best hew toy for when he wants to cuddle on the couch but play at the same time. The price is affordable in Petco, you just have to price match to the website.
Erin C.
Corning, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a lifesaver while our 60lb Catahoula was teething. It’s virtually indestructible, but soft enough for his baby and incoming teeth. He would spend hours chewing and it’s still in one piece!!!
Shelbie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My border collie loves these!! He ate these small ones when he was smaller but has moved onto the larger ones. They are not too pricey and the dogs love them.