BY NYLABONE

Give your pup a great-tasting, gluten-free formula made of natural ingredients with no plastic, no added sugar or salt and no artificial color. Nylabone NutriDent Complete Mini Dental Chews have a patented design to help control plaque and tartar while freshening breath. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Chew Life Stage: Adult Small Breed Health Consideration: Dental Care Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Wheat Starch Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 1.3 lbs Ingredients: Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Chlorophyll, Parsley & Soy Flour. Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin A. Vitamin E, Biotin, Choline, Inositol & PABA. Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Copper Oxide, Manganese Oxide & Sodium Molybdate Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 2% Crude Fat (min) 0.5% Crude Fiber (max) 8% Moisture (max) 15% Calcium (min) 0.1% Calcium (max) 0.6% Phosphorus (min)0.15% Vitamin A (min) 5000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 50 IU/kg Glucosamine (min) 300 mg/kg see more...

Mia H.
I use these everyday for my dogs breath. He gets one right before he goes in his cage before I leave the house. He seems to enjoy the flavor and expects it as part of his routine. I will say that dogs will always have some sort of "breath" Its not going to smell like roses. But this definitely improved my dogs breath. My dog didn't have any dental issues or gingivitis and has his teeth regularly cleaned by his vet so by all means if your dog has some severe dental issues it will not solve the underlying problem. I get this sent to my home through an Amazon subscription.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves Nylabones. I have tried almost all of them. For a dog that likes to chew these things work wonders
Lyn G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is price is on the high end and does the same thing as your regular dental chew brands. My dog seems to enjoy chewing on them, however she is not picky when she thinks it’s a treat. I would rather buy a product with a more affordable price with a chance to purchase in bulk.
Jess U.
Mitchell, MB
I like that it's made in the USA. My dog prefers this over greenies which surprised me and I'm glad because this product is harder than greenies so I think it helps to remove buildup on his teeth more than greenies. The only thing I'm unhappy about is that I cannot find this in the mini size. My dog is 7 lbs and this is a bit large for him.