Nylabone NutriDent Complete Large Dental Dog Chews

by Nylabone

Give your pup a great-tasting, gluten-free formula made of natural ingredients with no plastic, no added sugar or salt and no artificial color. Nylabone NutriDent Large Dental Chews have a patented design to help control plaque and tartar while freshening breath. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Chew Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Dental Care Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Wheat Starch Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 18.3 oz Ingredients: Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Chlorophyll, Parsley & Soy Flour. Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin A. Vitamin E, Biotin, Choline, Inositol & PABA. Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Copper Oxide, Manganese Oxide & Sodium Molybdate Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 2% Crude Fat (min) 0.5% Crude Fiber (max) 8% Moisture (max) 15% Calcium (min) 0.1% Calcium (max) 0.6% Phosphorus (min)0.15% Vitamin A (min) 5000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 50 IU/kg Glucosamine (min) 300 mg/kg

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone NutriDent Complete Large Dental Dog Chews!
Anita S.
Lilburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog needs these, but doesn’t like them as much as Milk Bones. They definitely help his teeth though.
Samantha C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Amazing product! They don’t even realize you are cleaning their teeth. Our dogs hate getting their teeth brushed and they are very large. It’s always a struggle for us so this helps and the dogs love them.
Shannon L.
Bluefield, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs seemed to like this product as a treat. We have large breed Dobermans and a medium sized sharpei mix who is a picky eater. The only con I have is that I have a hard time finding these in larger bags but I would purchase again.
Eduard M.
Tampa, FL
My dog loves them. She is always excited as she loves them as snacks. I have a mixed rescue chihuahua mix.
Kaitlin K.
Chestertown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nylabone NutriDent Complete Large Dental Dog Chews uploaded by Kaitlin K.
Easy way to help maintain your dog’s teeth between brushings. While you’re supposed to brush your dog’s teeth as often as you do your own, that’s just not very reasonable for pet owners. My dog sees these as a treat and doesn’t know they are helping his pearly whites. 😁
Ashley R.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good for their teeth and even my picky pup enjoys them! The size is good for large dogs and the price is fair for what you get.
Meagan W.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a Great Pyranees and she has some bug teeth- it takes her a bit to go through these and she loves them! Keeps her teeth clean and healthy
Theresa  R.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves chewing these. It’s awesome when we can give something to our pets that is good for them.
member-d948d1
I really liked using these for my furnace. Much larger size and that helps when it comes to my large dog. Would 10 out of 10 recommend for anyone's dog.
Britney S.
Janesville, WI
Every so many months I like to get these for my dogs. A great and easy way to keep their teeth in good health and smelling good!

Looking for your answer?