BY NYLABONE

NutriDent Complete Filet Mignon chews are clinically proven better than brushing. Their 360 degree cleaning action reduces plaque and tartar and freshens breath in a delicious filet mignon flavor your dog will enjoy. Added vitamins and minerals and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Easy to digest. Small size for dogs up to 15lbs. Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling pet food or pet treats or touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste. Ingredients: Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Filet Mignon Flavor & Soy Flour. Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin A. Vitamin E, Biotin, Choline, Inositol & PABA. Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Copper Oxide, Manganese Oxide & Sodium Molybdate. Omega Fatty Acids: Omega-3 Fatty Acid & Omega-6 Fatty Acid. see more...

Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
My dogs absolutely loved them. I liked that they do help clean their teeth. I did not like the smell haha but you take what you can get with dog food/treats. I got mine from Petsmart. I definitely would recommend them because dental health is SO important!
Lindsey C.
Yep. best bones they have on the market, our puppy loved these. we don't have =him anymore, but he sure enjoyed them!
Chelsea P.
Kountze, TX
My puppies LOVE Nylabon in general. I give them the nutrident complete and they gobble them down in no time and they keep the tarter away on their teeth, for a perfect check up every time.
Sheila C.
Walton, WV
Great product for my dogs dental health and he thinks its just a yummy treat for him. What he doesn't know is all the benefits he's getting from theses treats I'm so glad to buy for him.
Tiffany W.
San Diego, CA
My dog loves these!!! He can't get enough of them. We give it to him and he whines and runs around the house to find a secret spot to eat them.
Kimberly S.
Indianapolis, IN
My dachshund LOVES Nylabone's Filet Mignon. He spent the better part of the day working on it when I gave him one. They're great at keeping his teeth in good condition, and have a flavor he will never get bored of.

kara f.
Chapel Hill, TN
I bought these for our pitbull. he's getting older & losing teeth which makes his breath terrible. They seemed to help some but not for long & he didn't much care for the flavor.
Sarah O.
Maryville, TN
My dog loves these treats, they keep her busy chomping for a few minutes, but she loves it so much it don't last very long.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
Pet Lover Expert
I highly recommend this brand if you have not tried it go give it a try it is totally worth it
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
We give these to our dog two or three times a week and his teeth are great! The bag lasts a good while and it's not expensive.