BY NYLABONE

NutriDent Complete Filet Mignon chews are clinically proven better than brushing. Their 360 degree cleaning action reduces plaque and tartar and freshens breath in a delicious filet mignon flavor your dog will enjoy. Added vitamins and minerals and no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Easy to digest. Large size for dogs up to 50lbs. Supervision is recommended when giving your dog any treat. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Wash your hands after handling pet food or pet treats or touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste. Ingredients: Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Filet Mignon Flavor & Soy Flour. Vitamins: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin A. Vitamin E, Biotin, Choline, Inositol & PABA. Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Copper Oxide, Manganese Oxide & Sodium Molybdate. Omega Fatty Acids: Omega-3 Fatty Acid & Omega-6 Fatty Acid. see more...

Susana B.
South Gate, CA
All three of mt dogs seem to live this. I definately will recommend it to everyone. Must have for my dogs!
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
My lab loves this particular flavor dental stick.. Won't even eat the green ones they have out, never has the vet said he has bad teeth- so i suppose they work
Brooke F.
My dog seems to like this and its not too bad of a price. I would get them again for my dog.
Megan H.
Converse, TX
These are more expensive, but last longer than cheaper brands. It's a nice treat once in awhile, but not our top choice.
Trevyn S.
Carrollton, TX
My dogs love this, and it is good for their teeth. Sometimes it seems they like it too much, but it seems to do its job as my dogs are 8 and still have quite nice teeth.
Genevieve G.
Hollywood, FL
I have a big 2 year old pit mix puppy. She loves chewing on toys. The Nylabone brand is high quality and she loves them!
Faith V.
Sparrows Point, MD
My dog seems to like these. I'm not too thrilled about them. They are made with good quality ingredients but the pack is very small. If more came in the pack I would be more inclined to purchase them again.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I buy these treats in the Large 16 size when PetSmart has their 10 off 30 coupon, otherwise these treats are crazy expensive, which is the only reason I will give them 4 starts instead of 5. My dog, is a 55 pound Husky Mix, and he adores these! Especially the filet mignon flavor. They are really great for cleaning teeth (but not as great as brushing with an enzymatic toothpaste of course), but these are great for in between brushes! They are large enough that they take time to eat, so he doesn't finish them in seconds, which makes me feel like they are cleaning his teeth even better. Awesome treat, just wish they weren't so expensive...
Molleigh W.
Orlando, FL
I have two 100 pound American Bulldogs and they love these treats! My pups love these things so much and the size is big enough for big dogs to enjoy for a bit longer of a time, even tho my girls basically swallow them whole!! My only complaint is that it's not at least a 4 pack that way people with multiple dogs have an even amount of snacks
Kristen T.
Lebanon, PA
My dog loves these, she seems to really like the flavor. I wish they were a little more durable though! They crumble into small pieces and get stuck in carpeting, which gets difficult to remove with a vacuum.