Nylabone nutri dent value pack xl

by Nylabone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone nutri dent value pack xl!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My dogs love these and they do seem to help with bad breath. I have had a hard time finding them lately though.” in 17 reviews
Nashville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Why I prefer a higher-quality treat for my dog such as even a greenie, this is a good alternative when in a pinch. It’s affordable and most stores carry it. This is much better for your animal opposed to something like beggin strips. So it’s not a bad snack to have on hand.
Cat, Dog / Small, Medium, Large
In my opinion this product was great! I loved that my dog enjoyed it and also benefited from it. The only problem I had was in the beginning trying to get my dog to actually want the dental bone, maybe a different smell could be added to make it more appealing?
These are great for a dog with smelly breath. My dog seems to like them & eats them like no tomorrow. I wouldn’t really improve anything on them because they’re so good already & i would recommend these to keep a good smelling breath for a dog.
Lawrenceburg, IN
My dog Mo, who came from a rescue, really enjoys the nylabone nutri dent toothbrush and breath fresheners. They must taste wonderful, as she gobbles them down very quickly. I also really enjoy the way her breath smells afterwards.
Dog / Medium
Vernon , CT
Both my pups loved these, thank God, bc they really helped with their breath! Also, it's really reassuring knowing it helps with their dental health bc that promotes longevity!
Dog / Small, Medium
Cleveland
LOVE the nutri dent. such a good price for the quality. my doggo loves these and they don’t smell bad like some do. this would be a great gift for a friends pet too!!
These are really good to use for your dog if they need to clean their teeth or just keep their breath a little more fresh. It also hits two birds in one stone because they can also curve their chewing cravings with this since it allows them to chew as well! All while keeping their lovely teeth clean!! So amazing right!
Dog / Small
Puyallup , WA
I bought this for my dog because they have bad breathe and this kinda fix the problem breathe is 10 times better then it was I recommend it to anyone who has this problem
Starkville, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My golden retriever thought these were very tasty and always excited to eat them. Even though they were meant to last a while for the dog to eat it, she always finished it a little too fast. Regardless I’ll still give them to her for a treat.
Orlando
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get these for my babies and they all love them. Even though they seem to enjoy them I really don’t think it does much for their teeth like it says they do and it also doesn’t last long.
Dog / Small, Medium