Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsNylabone
Nutri Dent Simple Dental Formula Chews

Nylabone Nutri Dent Simple Dental Formula Chews

by Nylabone

Nutri Dent Natural Simple Dental Formula Chew Treats make teeth cleaning easy and yummy for your dog! These dental dog treats are made with natural ingredients to go along with minty-fresh breath. The patented 360-degree cleaning nubs on these Nylabone dental treats help reduce plaque and tartar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Nutri Dent Simple Dental Formula Chews!
Liliane L.
Caledon East , ON
These are my favourite for my dogs. They come in different sizes and last a long time. It’s good to occupy your dog for a bit of time. It’s good for their teeth and my dogs love them. I keep getting more each time I see them at pet food stores
Tiffany Q.
Oxford, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two golden retrievers really enjoy these treats. They smell like a dog treat. Although, the younger dog does not seem to digest these very well. They appear to have added bulk to her stool and come out in the same green chunk that they went in at. I would buy again for the larger dog.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
I think these asre better suited for smaller breeds, an are a lttle spendy for my budget. There a nice treat evey once in a while.
Trinity W.
Jamestown, NY
These brushes work so well! My dogs love them and they cleaned their teeth very good. These brushes made their breaths smell much better.
Carly L.
Escondido, CA
My dog loves these and I love any treat that’s fresh breath related. My dog still has bad breath though!
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
My dog loves these treats! She looked forward to getting one a few times a week. They’re very affordable as well! I gave this product 4 stars only because I didn’t notice a difference in my dog’s teeth and don’t know how they’d work long term.
Lynn W.
USA
I like the Nylabone products. My dog seems to enjoy the treat. There is different sizes of bones since I have 2 different sizes of dogs. They are not as expensive as some that are similar but work really well
Christina L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good dornpromoting dental health for your furry family members and a nice little treat for them as well.
Shari B.
Shelbyville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this is a great product. It has gotten lost amongst the other toys a few too many times. I don’t know what my expectations here really for this to say if it met them or not. I received it in a gift basket. The dogs chew on it. They get the job done I think that’s good right.
Chelsea W.
Salina, KS
My dog LOVES the dental bones. She is a chewer and I love that she can snack on this and clean her teeth in the process. 100% recommend to doggie parents to keep their pups happy and healthy for a long time.

Looking for your answer?