BY NYLABONE

Natural With Added Vitamins Nutritious, Edible Dental Chews Helps Clean Teeth, Control Tartar, and Freshen Breath. Gravy Added! for Savory Flavor! Gluten-Free Formula Vet Recommended Dogs Love em! Edible and Highly Digestible Natural Ingredients Helps Clean Teeth No Sugar No Plastic No Preservatives 360 degree Cleaning Action™ Guaranteed Analysis: Min. Crude Protein: 2% Min Crude Fat: 0.5% Max. Crude Fat: 2.5% Max. Crude Fiber: 8% Max. Moisture: 15% Omega 3 Fatty Acid: 0.02% ; see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
So I bought these at Walmart the other day to try out since I usually use dentastix...I was scared my doggie might not like them! But when I came home and gave her one she loved it!!! I call it brushing her teeth! Haha plus it’s a cute small green looking toothbrush

I recommend
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
My dog loves these! They are quite expensive though so we don't buy these all the time. However I don't really smell any difference in my dogs breathe. I mean they have great benefits so that is why I keep repurchasing these. Knocking down one star just because of the lack of good breathe but other than that good product!
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
My puppy loves to play. She runs around with her dental sticks. The only bad thing is that these are a bit too hard for her so I always wet them before giving them to her.
Jennifer P.
Newburgh , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My puppy loves them so much. I give them to my puppy once a week because for some odd reason it causes his poop to turn green.
Angelia R.
Grove City, OH
My dogs love them and they are reasonably priced. Great thing to help their teeth.
Kimberlee B.
Saskatoon, SK
For some reason my pug dislikes Nylabone. she prefers pigs ears. I can not get her interested in Nylabone no matter what I try.
Julia S.
North wales, PA
Great product which fulfill multiple purposes. We highly recommend this product for dogs of all ages!