Nylabone Nutri Dent Limited Ingredients Coconut Dog Treats, 4.9 oz.

by Nylabone

Cleaning your dog's teeth takes commitment. Why not let him help? Our Nutri Dent Limited Ingredients Dental Chew Treats naturally freshen your dog's breath and clean his teeth with 360 degree scrubbing nubs and only 8 simple ingredients. They are easy to digest, promote your dog's wellbeing with natural ingredients, and contain no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. They clean like a brush and taste like a treat!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Nutri Dent Limited Ingredients Coconut Dog Treats, 4.9 oz.!
Central Falls, RI
Nylabone Nutri Dent Limited Ingredients Coconut Dog Treats, 4.9 oz. uploaded by Angel D.
I bought this for my puppy pug, who is 10lbs and I’m assuming it doesn’t have a taste nor a smell, because she won’t even lick it! Not effective at all, and I’m very disappointed. It’s also very hard, I put peanut butter on it just to get her to try it, but she couldn’t bite it. I would NOT recommend this product!!!!! It’s not tasty!!!!
Lutz, FL
Nylabone Nutri Dent Limited Ingredients Coconut Dog Treats, 4.9 oz. uploaded by Angela Maria Y.
My two small chihuahuas are loving these treats!!! I feel good giving them these because they have coconut oil in them!!! Nylabone Nutri Dent Limited Ingredients Coconut Dog Treats, 4.9 oz.

Looking for your answer?