BY NYLABONE

Natural With Added Vitamins Nutritious, Edible Dental Chews Highly Digestible! Helps Clean Teeth, Control Tartar, and Freshen Breath. Gravy Added for Savory Flavor! 99.9% Gluten-Free Vet Recommended Nutritious Low Fat Vitamins and Minerals Added Omega Fatty Acids Added No Added Sugar Dogs Love em! Great Taste! Helps Clean Teeth! These Nutri Dent Filet Mignon flavor chews are made in the USA from natural, quality ingredients.  They are edible and highly digestible - we don t add sugar, plastic or preservatives.  These delicious chews are unique: a great meaty flavor that dogs love, with the 360° cleaning, tartar-controlling, breath-freshening action of the revolutionary Nutri Dent shape. Nylabone is proud of our reputation for quality and bringing innovation and superior canine dental health to your pet.  Please read the enclosed Guidelines for Use for mo see more...

• "My dog loved these!" in 1 review
  • "These are my dog's favorite treat and I don't mind giving him one a day because of the ingredients." in 1 review
  • "My younger baby has perfect teeth and these help keep them that way. " in 1 review
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My little yorkie loves anything Nylabone! These are no exception! She just loves these so much and the vet even commented how beautiful her teeth are and she's almost 8 years old. We switch between these and greenies and she's able to eat both pretty fast but this seems to look like it might work better.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
My dogs love these chews! They make for a great treat after a long walk. It keeps them occupied while they calm down from our adventure. They are affordable and healthy and I absolutely love to keep them on hand
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
My dogs love these. My oldest gets really bad tarter build-up so anything that tries to clean it up is great. Between these, oral care food and regular brushings it's looking better. My younger baby has perfect teeth and these help keep them that way.
Jessica
Pleasant Hill, CA
These are my dog's favorite treat and I don't mind giving him one a day because of the ingredients. We like the mint ones as well--they freshen up the breathe of our 9 year old German Shepard.
Hannah H.
Harborcreek, PA
My dog loved these! She ate it in about 5 minutes and she's a slow chewer. She liked holding onto the gripped end. It was so cute watching her eat them.
Nickole M.
Potosi, MO
These are, hands down, Liza's FAVORITE treat! She goes bonkers for them!!
We always buy the big box of them when they go on sale at Petco.
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Another treat my dog really enjoys and the best part, it cleans her teeth as well! I love these!
Ashley M.
Largo, FL
Our dogs LOVE these chews! We get the tiny size for our little ones! Will occupy your pup!
Julia S.
North wales, PA
What a special treat! Our pup LOVES these treats. He always wants more and we feel so good about giving them to him.
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Me gusta hdnd jdjdnnd jdndnd djdnd dbkfnfnf fjjdnf jfbf djd jfkfjf jffj jfhdjd jfjff j
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is there really beef in these or just flavor?