Nylabone Nutri Dent Extra Fresh Chews

by Nylabone

Natural With Added Vitamins Nutritious Edible Dental Chews Helps Clean Teeth, Control Tartar, and Freshen Breath. 360° Design Cleaning Action™ Added Freshening Power of Eucalyptus, Parsley and Chlorophyll Vet Recommended Dogs Love em!™ Highly Digestible! 99.9% Gluten-Free These Nutri Dent Extra Fresh chews are made in the USA from natural, quality ingredients.  They are edible and highly digestible - we don t add sugar, plastic or preservatives.  These delicious chews are unique: the 360° cleaning, tartar-controlling, breath-freshening action of the revolutionary Nutri Dent shape, with added Eucalyptus, Parsley & Chlorophyll for extra breath freshening! Nylabone is proud of our reputation for quality and bringing innovation and superior canine dental health to your pet.  Please read the enclosed Guidelines for Use for more informat

Great puppy breath freshener
Do these treats really make their breath smell better? I have 2 large dogs with very bad breath!
Why have I never seen these in-store? Where can I get them and is it safe for puppies?
Start your review of Nylabone Nutri Dent Extra Fresh Chews!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have a Shih-tzu/springer spaniel mix (medium size dog) and he has bad breath. I like the Nylabone chews better than other brands because it takes him more than a minute to chew it all up. They seem much more like dental chews and less like a soft treat disguised as a dental chew. in 21 reviews
This helped to clean my dogs teeth and breath well, wish they were green tho because I would have tiny pieces of it on my carpet. in 1 review
My two dog love these treat; they even steal each others nylabone.in 1 review
My dog absolutely loves these treats!in 1 review
It made his breath smell better too.in 1 review
a month agoMadeira Beach
I have 2 female Labradors, ages 8 and 2 1/2. Neither dog chewed the bone longer than a few minutes after expressing excitement for a “treat.” Months later, I threw the bones in the trash. Given the disinterest displayed by my doggos and the purchase price, I will not invest in this product again. The apathy outweighed the cost with respect to value.
9 days ago
The dental chew sticks are life savers! My little puppies breathe has never smelt better! He also loves them which is a bonus also! Never go without having these at home. It is priced at such a good price. I will continue to buy these over and over again.
a month agoLittle Elm
She's a little 20 pound dog that's picky. These aren't her favorite but she ate them. I might buy them again in a pinch. The flavor is what she didn't like very well. They did, however, do their job. Not a bad product, just a picky dog.
a month agoLas Vegas
My 2 pups arent pups anymore 10 & 12 to be exact so for my 2 old men having something for the dental hygiene thats easy to use is a must so the denta bones are amazing for a once a month treat/treatment
a month agoShadyside
Love that these are so refreshing. It’s tough to brush your dogs teeth if they didn’t have that as a youngster. These do the work and take care of their (May I lovingly say) sometimes smelly breath
11 days agoKennett
My Shih tzu, Lucy loves these bones! I love them because they freshen her breath and clean her teeth. I did find that I have to break the bones in half because they get all gummed up in her facial fur, as she is a long-haired dog, I'll definitely buy them again. Lucy is too pretty to have bad breath!
3 months agoPerkinston, MS
My Huskies have extra nasty breath and I've dabbled with a couple brands but ultimately these work the best for them. And they love it. I couldnt think of a way to improve this product except the price tag is a bit high. But I do recommend to other dog owners and I will continue to buy.
23 days agoFriendsville
My dogs love them. I love that it cleans their teeth while they have fun. They are perfect for my basset hound but a little small for my pitty. I wish they had a variety pack! Over all they love them and they are a good product I would buy them again such as I have in the past
2 months agoRidgeland
These are great for dogs, mine loves the taste and he gets his teeth cleaned at the same time!! Would recommend this product to any dog parent, the packaging is great and so is the price point!! Will continue to purchase this product for my dog.
a month agohoover
My dog loved it! And so did I his breath smelled better than ever. He also liked chewing on it, it kept him occupied for hours. I recommend this product for anyone who has a playful dog or a pet owner that sometimes needs some alone time.