Nylabone Nutri Dent Extra Fresh Chews uploaded by Sandra M.

BY NYLABONE

Natural With Added Vitamins Nutritious Edible Dental Chews Helps Clean Teeth, Control Tartar, and Freshen Breath. 360° Design Cleaning Action™ Added Freshening Power of Eucalyptus, Parsley and Chlorophyll Vet Recommended Dogs Love em!™ Highly Digestible! 99.9% Gluten-Free These Nutri Dent Extra Fresh chews are made in the USA from natural, quality ingredients.  They are edible and highly digestible - we don t add sugar, plastic or preservatives.  These delicious chews are unique: the 360° cleaning, tartar-controlling, breath-freshening action of the revolutionary Nutri Dent shape, with added Eucalyptus, Parsley & Chlorophyll for extra breath freshening! Nylabone is proud of our reputation for quality and bringing innovation and superior canine dental health to your pet.  Please read the enclosed Guidelines for Use for more informat

• Why have I never seen these in-store? Where can I get the...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have two large dogs (a pure bred black lab and a pure german shepard) and they both really liked these." in 1 review
  • "My dog absolutely loves these treats!" in 1 review
  • "This helped to clean my dogs teeth and breath well, wish they were green tho because I would have tiny pieces of it on my carpet. " in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend these to any dog owner." in 1 review
  • "My two dog love these treat; they even steal each others nylabone." in 1 review
Naomi L.
Fort Smith, AR
I do like these for the reason that my pups enjoy whenever they get one. However, I do not notice a difference in their breath whenever they are done. I havw 2 medium/large lab mixes and they get through these in about 3 seconds. I recommend as a treat but not a dental alternative
Safiya H.
Great product for dogs who are prone to bad breath. Sold at Petco and most pet retailers ranging from 7-11 dollars depending. Doesn’t upset stomachs and it doesn’t pose a choking hazard even with my small dog I’ve never had an issue
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
They are the cheapest but they do the trick but my dog did seem to loose taste for it pretty quick. I would expect a huge breath change either. But it’s more like a cleaner not a freshener.
Rachael L.
Laurel, MD
My dog loves these!! They keep his breath fresh and his teeth clean. My dog is a medium, 70 pound dog, and they are perfect for him. I definitely recommend for any size dog!
Alexandria S.
I can’t stand when my dog is in my face and his breath reeks and smells like he’s been eating poo. I think that these have helped a lot and made me more willing to let his face be close to mine. I would buy again
Breezy P.
Las vegas, NV
These treats aren't super soft- but they are relatively soft when compared to other dental treats we have tried. These have a really similar texture to the Greenies brand, but we like these ones much better than the Greenies. I like the smell- they really smell like parsley and eucalyptus oil, which both can be found on the ingredient list. I like that these are gluten free. I like that they have added vitamins and omegas. I like that they have actual ingredients that are "dental" and aren't just calling them a dental treat because of chewing action. Most importantly, my dogs love the taste. The only negatives I have are that these are relatively pricey, and they are devoured quite quickly, even by my dogs who are 15 years old and missing nearly half of their teeth. They are better than many other treat brands out there and I do recommend them.
Emily M.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
GREAT product for your pups! Our dogs love It and leave their breath smelling great. Good size and price and the dogs love. We are overall very satisfied with the value of these Nylabones. Have purchase multiple times!
Stacy R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
N-Bone Puppy Teething Treats Chicken Single Pack these are definitely great for your puppy if they are teething. Price is good and definitely will buy them again.
Alexandra W.
Savannah, GA
These help my dogs breath sooooo much!! They can be a little pricey but if you're having issues with your pups breath and want a safe/easy/quick solution -- this is your answer.
Mackenzie B.
SPRINGFIELD, OH
I have a malamute (Jack) and a lab/beagle (Jill). I received mine as a free sample in the mail. The dogs really went crazy over the mail man that day! They really do smell very minty and leave a noticeable freshness to the dogs mouth. I would definitely recommend these to any dog owner. Jack and Jill treated them like gold.
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Why have I never seen these in-store? Where can I get them and is it safe for puppies?