BY NYLABONE

Natural With Added Vitamins Nutritious Edible Dental Chews Helps Clean Teeth, Control Tartar, and Freshen Breath. 360° Design Cleaning Action™ Added Freshening Power of Eucalyptus, Parsley and Chlorophyll Vet Recommended Dogs Love em!™ Highly Digestible! 99.9% Gluten-Free These Nutri Dent Extra Fresh chews are made in the USA from natural, quality ingredients.  They are edible and highly digestible - we don t add sugar, plastic or preservatives.  These delicious chews are unique: the 360° cleaning, tartar-controlling, breath-freshening action of the revolutionary Nutri Dent shape, with added Eucalyptus, Parsley & Chlorophyll for extra breath freshening! Nylabone is proud of our reputation for quality and bringing innovation and superior canine dental health to your pet.  Please read the enclosed Guidelines for Use for more informat see more...

• "I would definitely recommend these to any dog owner." in 1 review
  • "I have two large dogs (a pure bred black lab and a pure german shepard) and they both really liked these." in 1 review
  • "This helped to clean my dogs teeth and breath well, wish they were green tho because I would have tiny pieces of it on my carpet. " in 1 review
  • "My dog absolutely loves these treats!" in 1 review
  • "My two dog love these treat; they even steal each others nylabone." in 1 review
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Rochester , MN
These are really great & truly do help as a breath freshener! My girl looks forward to these. I do like her to have them on time, as they can leave a bit of residue. Her enjoyment is worth it & I would recommend to others!
Hope B.
Hope B.
Warren
My dog, Remy, is obsessed with these!! He prefers them over any other treat in the house. Not only do these treats keep him busy but they make his teeth appear whiter! I would absolutely recommend this to other dog owners!
Lyssa D.
Lyssa D.
Comparable to greenies and worth the price! My dog loves them and even though he's a strong chewer, these last! We will buy again. I think we bought them from Walmart! Recommended if on a budget !!
Breezy P.
Breezy P.
Las Vegas, NV
These treats aren't super soft- but they are relatively soft when compared to other dental treats we have tried. These have a really similar texture to the Greenies brand, but we like these ones much better than the Greenies. I like the smell- they really smell like parsley and eucalyptus oil, which both can be found on the ingredient list. I like that these are gluten free. I like that they have added vitamins and omegas. I like that they have actual ingredients that are "dental" and aren't just calling them a dental treat because of chewing action. Most importantly, my dogs love the taste. The only negatives I have are that these are relatively pricey, and they are devoured quite quickly, even by my dogs who are 15 years old and missing nearly half of their teeth. They are better than many other treat brands out there and I do recommend them.
Christine V.
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
My dogs love these! I like that they're easy to digest.
If your dog(s) like treats and likes chewing, these are a home run. And the great news is they come in different sizes!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Mesa, AZ
I have two large dogs (a pure bred black lab and a pure german shepard) and they both really liked these. I liked that it freshened their breath after they chewed on it for awhile.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
I believe these dental chews hasn't really helped my dog, his breath isn't necessarily clean and fresh afterwards, and his teeth don't get any cleaner than before he chews this. It's not cheap either. So I'm still thinking rawhides and teeth brushing knocks this product out of the park.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, Pa
I have a Shih-tzu/springer spaniel mix (medium size dog) and he has bad breath. I like the Nylabone chews better than other brands because it takes him more than a minute to chew it all up. They seem much more like dental chews and less like a soft treat disguised as a dental chew.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog absolutely loves these treats! He get's so excited when he sees them and they leave his breath much fresher than before. I have also found them at many places for cheaper than the price listed here.
Terry M.
Terry M.
Plano, TX
My dog seemed to like these. They are not the cheapest, but they work fine. My dogs breath did smell better after eating one of these.