Nylabone Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chew - 24ct.

by Nylabone

Nutrident is clinically proven better than brushing* and reduces plaque and tartar. Made in the usa and of natural ingredients, this highly digestible bone is enriched with vitamins and minerals for your dog.. The patented 360o design with raised dental nubs cleans in between teeth where smooth dental chews cannot reach.

How do these work in comparison to the Greenies? Price wise, they look much better.
I love the Nylabone brand but haven't tried these dental chews yet. Any feedback? How do they compare to Greenies?
Do these seem to work well? My dog has a tooth condition and anything to clean her teeth would be nice, but the offerings at the vet are so expensive! How do you feel about these?
Start your review of Nylabone Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chew - 24ct.!
Product Highlights
“...that keep their breath fresh because theirs nothing worse then a dog with bad breath so I would definitely purchase again !” in 20 reviews
“My dogs go nuts and they love to eat these as a treat.” in 1 review
“...they are to not get them excited), but I don't think they are a miracle teeth cleaner.” in 1 review
“My dog love these and they definitely help her breath but I have noticed her spitting up after eating these.” in 1 review
Elyria, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These bones DEFINITELY help to make your pups breath smell fresh and clean again no matter what food you regularly give them or even if they eat things that aren’t really food.... my friend has to feel her dogs salmon dog food so you can imagine the after effects of their breath. These bones clear that right up!
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nyladone Nutri Dent Edible Chew these are amazing as your pup chews hes strengthens his teeth while he cleans them at once he uses these as a chew toy as well he enjoys these hours at a time he hides them just to find them and play all over again i highly recommend these.
Cox's Creek
Nylabone Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chew - 24ct. uploaded by Stephanie M.
My pup enjoyed this product for almost an entire month, but then after a evening she had it completely gone. Was a little nervous at how quickly it disappeared but she enjoyed it and that’s all that matters!
Corryton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've given these to many dogs and not once have any of them refused it! Some dogs can be picky about treats. Maybe having more in the packaging could be an improvement. Both big dogs and small dogs love these! I would definitely buy these for my dogs again.
Slinger
My dogs aren’t too fond of chewing on bones. We wish they would to keep their teeth clean. But once we got these they absolutely loved them. It’s a great treat for them while also giving them something to chew on to help keep their teeth clean!!!
Virginia Beach
My pup loves these treats! And they’re good for her too! Good price for how many you get and they last awhile. They also really help with her puppy breath. I’d definitely recommend these as a fun treat to any pup who needs their teeth brushed
Hedgesville, WV
My dog loves to chew and chew on this and I love that it’s helping to clean her teeth. At first she didn’t seem to like the taste of them but an hour later she started chewing away and now waits patiently to get new ones when it’s gone.
E Brunswick, NJ
My dog takes some time to actually eating these because she is so picky. Usually she just takes them and hides them around the house but then eventually I’ll see her starting to chew on them. I’m not sure if they help her breath.
pearland
I always want to make sure I’m taking food care of my dog and these dental chews are so good for their teeth. My dog also loves the way they taste(at least I think so he eats them😂) I love them and their a regular purchase I make
Hockessin
These are a life saver for the not so pleasurable breath of our 12 year old Pom Bella. They last quite a long time for her little tiny teeth and keep her occupied for hours at a time. They also do not stain our white carpet 🙌🏻