Nylabone Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chew - 24ct.

by Nylabone

Nutrident is clinically proven better than brushing* and reduces plaque and tartar. Made in the usa and of natural ingredients, this highly digestible bone is enriched with vitamins and minerals for your dog.. The patented 360o design with raised dental nubs cleans in between teeth where smooth dental chews cannot reach.

How do these work in comparison to the Greenies? Price wise, they look much better.
I love the Nylabone brand but haven't tried these dental chews yet. Any feedback? How do they compare to Greenies?
Do these seem to work well? My dog has a tooth condition and anything to clean her teeth would be nice, but the offerings at the vet are so expensive! How do you feel about these?
Start your review of Nylabone Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chew - 24ct.!
Product Highlights
“...that keep their breath fresh because theirs nothing worse then a dog with bad breath so I would definitely purchase again !” in 20 reviews
“My dogs go nuts and they love to eat these as a treat.” in 1 review
“...they are to not get them excited), but I don't think they are a miracle teeth cleaner.” in 1 review
“My dog love these and they definitely help her breath but I have noticed her spitting up after eating these.” in 1 review
Calexico, Ca
Molly really enjoy it and it really helps to reduce tartar and got better breath. I think it has the perfect size for a small breed like a chihuahua. I definitly buy this again.
Dog / Small
Richmond
My dog loved it. He was a strong chewer even when he was a puppy and these chews wouldn’t last more than 3 minutes in his mouth. So for that reason, it does get a bit expensive to buy this product over others like Greenies for example. But either way he loves it and it helps him clean his teeth.
Dog / Small
Oakbank, MB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these! Although my dogs love anything they can eat and not eat to be honest, I felt it didn’t really clean there teeth but they don’t smell too good but my dogs love them and anything they love is worth my money to buy!
Dog, Fish / Small
Kelowna , BC
Great product! Definitely helps with stinky mastiff breath after salmon flavoured food! Wish they came in a bigger sized package. Both my dogs love them and look forward to treat time after dinner each night.
Dog / Large
English Harbour East
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this product at Walmart it is really good for your dog it cleans there teeth and I can notice a difference every time I give it to my dog that it is cleaning it’s teeth.
Red Deer, AB
Keeps @mamasboyigor ‘s little teeth clean and healthy. Need to keep these in the house regularly. A must have for fussy guys who refuse to get their teeth brushed
These were ok as far as a dental chew go, but my pups still prefer the pricier brand and it does seem to do a better job of cleaning and freshening than these. They did enjoy these though and they kept them busy for a few minutes.
Dog, Fish / Small
calgary
My dog is a yorkie mix and likes to chew bones usually but he smelt this product and picked at it but left it untouched afterwards and never went back to it. Didn’t find it helped with his oral health much.
Edmonton, AB
Love these. My dog is picky with what she chews which can be frustrating. But when I give her this not only does she chew it, but she carries it around with her everywhere too.
Dog / Medium
chatham
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. I accidentally was giving him these more then recommending as it entertained him. Then I read the recommended amount. Didn’t hurt him at all.