Nylabone Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chew - 24ct.

by Nylabone

Nutrident is clinically proven better than brushing* and reduces plaque and tartar. Made in the usa and of natural ingredients, this highly digestible bone is enriched with vitamins and minerals for your dog.. The patented 360o design with raised dental nubs cleans in between teeth where smooth dental chews cannot reach.

How do these work in comparison to the Greenies? Price wise, they look much better.
I love the Nylabone brand but haven't tried these dental chews yet. Any feedback? How do they compare to Greenies?
Do these seem to work well? My dog has a tooth condition and anything to clean her teeth would be nice, but the offerings at the vet are so expensive! How do you feel about these?
Start your review of Nylabone Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chew - 24ct.!
Product Highlights
“...that keep their breath fresh because theirs nothing worse then a dog with bad breath so I would definitely purchase again !” in 20 reviews
“My dogs go nuts and they love to eat these as a treat.” in 1 review
“...they are to not get them excited), but I don't think they are a miracle teeth cleaner.” in 1 review
“My dog love these and they definitely help her breath but I have noticed her spitting up after eating these.” in 1 review
evansville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nyladone Nutri Dent Edible Chew these are amazing as your pup chews hes strengthens his teeth while he cleans them at once he uses these as a chew toy as well he enjoys these hours at a time he hides them just to find them and play all over again i highly recommend these.
Dog, Fish / Medium
Corryton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've given these to many dogs and not once have any of them refused it! Some dogs can be picky about treats. Maybe having more in the packaging could be an improvement. Both big dogs and small dogs love these! I would definitely buy these for my dogs again.
Cat, Dog / Small, Medium, Large
Slinger
My dogs aren’t too fond of chewing on bones. We wish they would to keep their teeth clean. But once we got these they absolutely loved them. It’s a great treat for them while also giving them something to chew on to help keep their teeth clean!!!
Hedgesville, WV
My dog loves to chew and chew on this and I love that it’s helping to clean her teeth. At first she didn’t seem to like the taste of them but an hour later she started chewing away and now waits patiently to get new ones when it’s gone.
Dog / Medium
E Brunswick, NJ
My dog takes some time to actually eating these because she is so picky. Usually she just takes them and hides them around the house but then eventually I’ll see her starting to chew on them. I’m not sure if they help her breath.
Dog / Small
pearland
I always want to make sure I’m taking food care of my dog and these dental chews are so good for their teeth. My dog also loves the way they taste(at least I think so he eats them😂) I love them and their a regular purchase I make
Dog, Fish / Medium
Hockessin
These are a life saver for the not so pleasurable breath of our 12 year old Pom Bella. They last quite a long time for her little tiny teeth and keep her occupied for hours at a time. They also do not stain our white carpet 🙌🏻
Dog / Small, Medium
Toledo, OH
I used to work at Petco and I tried this product because of a coupon they offered. It really helped my dogs breath over time and he loved the taste of them! I love that they come in different sizes to suit your dog.
englewood
My dog loves these!! She goes crazy for them. They are pretty quick treats they don’t keep her busy for long. I have a larger dog though. They do help freshen her breath which is always a plus! I would buy again
Cat, Dog / Large
Asheville
My sweet Lou seems to love these and the vets office say her teeth look amazing. If they made different sizes it may be better, sometimes she swallows them almost whole, lol. She’s a pretty big girl at 140lbs.
Dog / Large