Nylabone Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chew - 24ct.

by Nylabone

Nutrident is clinically proven better than brushing* and reduces plaque and tartar. Made in the usa and of natural ingredients, this highly digestible bone is enriched with vitamins and minerals for your dog.. The patented 360o design with raised dental nubs cleans in between teeth where smooth dental chews cannot reach.

How do these work in comparison to the Greenies? Price wise, they look much better.
I love the Nylabone brand but haven't tried these dental chews yet. Any feedback? How do they compare to Greenies?
Do these seem to work well? My dog has a tooth condition and anything to clean her teeth would be nice, but the offerings at the vet are so expensive! How do you feel about these?
Start your review of Nylabone Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chew - 24ct.!
Product Highlights
“...that keep their breath fresh because theirs nothing worse then a dog with bad breath so I would definitely purchase again !” in 20 reviews
“My dogs go nuts and they love to eat these as a treat.” in 1 review
“...they are to not get them excited), but I don't think they are a miracle teeth cleaner.” in 1 review
“My dog love these and they definitely help her breath but I have noticed her spitting up after eating these.” in 1 review
Ponchatoula, LA
My pitbull loves these bones. They don’t last very long. As he is 50lbs and eats them right up!
columbus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This item doesn't last long. My dog chewed through it quickly but did love it while it lasted!
Dog / Large
Broken arrow , OK
Our dogs love having these as a special treat. It also helps keep their teeth nice and clean
Dog / Small
Crest Hill, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s amazing how much these helped my pets breath. It’s an easy way to help clean there teeth
My dogs definitely enjoyed these but I couldn’t tell it helped keep their teeth any cleaner.
Farmington, NY
I have 4 dogs, 2 of them wouldn't touch these. The other two dogs ate the other ones for them
Dog
These are my dogs favorite treat! She goes crazy when we ask her if she wants a toothbrush
Dog / Small
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog liked them at first but started loosing interest and just buried them under a pillow
Dog, Other / Small, Large
Cleveland, TX
Made her breath much better, she enjoyed it too 😉 it was an easy way to clean up her mouth.
Dog / Large
Saint Johns , FL
These help my dogs breath smell better but do not replace brushing. She eats them quickly.
Dog / Medium