Nylabone Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chew - 24ct.

by Nylabone

Nutrident is clinically proven better than brushing* and reduces plaque and tartar. Made in the usa and of natural ingredients, this highly digestible bone is enriched with vitamins and minerals for your dog.. The patented 360o design with raised dental nubs cleans in between teeth where smooth dental chews cannot reach.

How do these work in comparison to the Greenies? Price wise, they look much better.
I love the Nylabone brand but haven't tried these dental chews yet. Any feedback? How do they compare to Greenies?
Do these seem to work well? My dog has a tooth condition and anything to clean her teeth would be nice, but the offerings at the vet are so expensive! How do you feel about these?
Start your review of Nylabone Nutri Dent Edible Dental Chew - 24ct.!
Product Highlights
“...that keep their breath fresh because theirs nothing worse then a dog with bad breath so I would definitely purchase again !” in 20 reviews
“My dogs go nuts and they love to eat these as a treat.” in 1 review
“...they are to not get them excited), but I don't think they are a miracle teeth cleaner.” in 1 review
“My dog love these and they definitely help her breath but I have noticed her spitting up after eating these.” in 1 review
Tallahassee
This product worked really well! I had just rescued my dog Obi and he had some build up on his teeth. I bought these and gave him one a day and within a week it had improved immensely! Love love this product!
Dog, Other / Medium
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: PETCO
These are great for my dogs. They love to chew on nylabones and these are great because the help their teeth and freshen their breathe. The dogs think it’s a treat and it occupies their time for quite a while.
Dog / Small
Sacramento , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A bit expensive, but they last for a while during chew time and they don’t crumble all over the place. The fresh breath lasts about 2 hours lol. I buy them mostly for the scraping action she gets while chewing them.
Cat, Dog / Small
Murrieta, CA
Our pup loves these! I definitely keep an eye on him while he works on it, as some pieces can break off and he gets over excited. But they really do help clean his teeth and he obviously loves the taste.
Dog / Small
Atlanta, GA
Especially helpful for our pup who hates when we brush his teeth! Wouldn’t say it completely eliminates dog breath, but definitely is helpful! We have bought these repeatedly and will continue to do so!
Dog / Large
birmingham
These are great for helping keep the teeth clean. Every dog needs something between dental visit to help keep their gums and keep the plaque off their teeth. And depending on how often you do dental for your dog, this is a great option for in between.
Springfield
Loved that it helped my dogs breath! Chewed it down a little faster than usual because they are pit bulls but lasted a while for my yorkie. #dogbreathandled #goodproduct Will def use it for them again.
My dogs seem to like them, and I like it doesnt leave a mess all over ththe house or carpetted areas. I wouldn't say it really freshens the breath but doesseem to help some with tarter build up.
Dog / Small, Medium, Large
These bones keep my dogs smelly breath disappear and keep his teeth clean. Most dog owners know that cleaning a dogs teeth can be difficult but these make it so much easier and effortless.
Dog / Large
Louisville, KY
My dog has terrible breath and teeth. I can always tell a difference in her breath after one. Only this is they can get messy sometimes! She likes to crumble them up really good so I could just be her.
Dog / Small, Large