Pets & AnimalsGroomingPet Oral Care SuppliesNylabone
Nutri Dent Complete Mini Dog Dental Chew - Filet Mignon

Nylabone Nutri Dent Complete Mini Dog Dental Chew - Filet Mignon

by Nylabone

Nylabone Nutrident Filet Mignon Dog Treats provide your dog with the oral care he needs to maintain whiter teeth and fresher breath. These treats are clinically prove to reduce tartar build-up on teeth more effectively than brushing, and feature patented 360 degree cleaning action that will make your dog's teeth cleaner than ever. Features: Reduces plaque and tartar while freshening breath, Patented 360 degree cleaning action, Made with natural ingredients including added vitamins and minerals Food Type: Dog dental treat Food Consistency: treat Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Filet mignon Primary Ingredient: Wheat starch Package Weight: 5.6 oz Feeding Instructions: For dogs up to 15 lbs, feed up to two small chews per day. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Natural color may stain light-colored surfaces. Supervise the use of all edible chews to ensure that your dog does not bite off pieces too large to swallow. These chews are recommended for dogs with all of their permanent teeth (usually around 6 months). Ingredients: Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Dried Seaweed Meal, Oat Fiber, Alfalfa Extract (source of Chlorophyll), Caramel, Parsley, Soy Flour, Filet Mignon Flavor, Bacon Flavor, Dried Chicken, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Inositol, p-Aminobenzoic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Copper Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Molybdate Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 2.0% Crude Fat (min) 0.5% Crude Fiber (max) Crude Fiber 8.0% Moisture (max) 15.0% Calcium (min)0.1% Calcium (max) 0.6% Size: 32 Count.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Nutri Dent Complete Mini Dog Dental Chew - Filet Mignon!
Brittany F.
Gallatin, TN
I just adopted a rescue and his teeth were horrible! So I was trying to find something good for that tartar on his teeth and I bought these to try them out and so far it’s already looking better I give him one a day.
Ellie N.
So yummy I love this to me and my dog ate it over dinner we chat about our favourite thing of this

Looking for your answer?