Nylabone NUBZ Dog Chews 2.6 lbs.

by Nylabone

Occupy your dog with delicious Natural NUBZ edible dog chews. Made in the USAwith limited ingredients, NUBZ contain the real chicken that dogs love butnone of the artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives pet parents prefer tokeep out of their dogs'...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone NUBZ Dog Chews 2.6 lbs.!
Maly Y.
fresno
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Nylabone NUBZ Dog Chews 2.6 lbs. uploaded by Maly Y.
The dog in the photo is suffering from treat addiction. This is his most favorite treat of choice! I wished it lasted longer because all 3 of my dogs devour it within a minute lol. The big dog will run anyone in his way over if he hears the crumple of this bag, so please beware of the slight addiction it causes lol. It can also conveniently be broken into two pieces (they designed it in a way where it is very easy to do so) so I can give one to my two smaller dogs as well. The dogs have put this treat on all their birthday and Christmas lists. This treat is truly a great gift to any dog parent out there!
Andrea H.
Silver Spring, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nylabone NUBZ Dog Chews 2.6 lbs. uploaded by Andrea H.
My pup loves these ! It says not to use on puppies younger than 6 months - I think can’t remember the age. However my puppy was having issues with his baby teeth falling out and adult teeth growing in, and chewing these definitely helped budge the pesky retained baby teeth. I like that they can easily be snapped in half for smaller dogs.
Jill H.
Saint Charles, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nylabone NUBZ Dog Chews 2.6 lbs. uploaded by Jill H.
Purchased at: Target
Both of our dogs love all the flavors and options of these bones. I think the ones shaped as pigs or the venison ones might be their favorite.
Brittany  F.
Richwood, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I found these recently at Costco and my dogs love them. I struggle with dog chews as most state they are not to be consumed. These bones are soft and they have a divided center if you want to break them in half for smaller dogs. The fact that I can break this in half is brilliant! I have tried all sorts of things to break bones in half in the past. I was able to get a large bag of these and Costco had a coupon so I got them at a great price. Full disclosure my dogs do not "chew" on these they just straight up eat them but they really enjoy them.
Millie C.
Paragould, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Nylabone NUBZ Dog Chews 2.6 lbs. uploaded by Millie C.
Purchased at: Target
I buy these for my Boston Terrier and he LOVES them. They occupy them for a short time and he seems to think they’re delicious! It’s affordable and available at most local stores! I would definitely recommend trying these for your fur baby!
Michelle V.
Tucson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great deals on these sometimes at Costco. My nephews dogs think these are their favorite snacks. My dogs eat them super fast. I’d definitely buy them again.
Meredith C.
Orange Park, FL
My dogs love these. They're great, do what they say, and or affordable. I love that I can get the bigger packs, and break them in half for my smaller dog, and keep the bigger one for my bigger dog. They are affordable, cheaper than the greenies, and they taste better for the dogs.
Brittany  R.
Central Sq, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog LOVES these. She gets so excited when I get the bag out. Overall a good valve and they make her happy.
Bonnie C.
Walnut, CA
These treats are my dog’s favorite, so I love it too. This is the only treat that he doesn’t get tired of and enjoys it every time I give it to him. My dog is pretty picky but he loves these, so I would really recommend them.
Claudia H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Purchased at: PetSmart
My fur babies love this dog chew. The dog chews are pretty sturdy and yet not hard. Easy to break for my small dog. The smell also quite similar like real chicken.

Looking for your answer?