BY NYLABONE

Designed for powerful chewers, this value pack is great for households with multiple dogs to please or for the pooch who enjoys a bit of variety. Nylabone Chews are a long-time favorite of both dogs and owners. Designed for powerful chewers, these durable chews let dogs indulge their natural urge to chew in a safe, healthy and tasty way. Value pack includes three regular chew bones; two original flavor and one chocolate flavor. The unique chocolate variety has a thin film of chocolate caramel under the surface. You can't see it or smell it, but your dog will sure know it's there; and it's 100% safe! Ingredients: Nylon, flavor impregnated. All Nylabone products are ASPCA approved see more...

Ash P.
washington
Purchased at: PETCO
My puppy loves this nylabone a lot! However, I noticed that little parts of the Nylabone were ripping off and that my puppy was actually eating it, so I needed to take it away from him. It says that it’s very durable for hard chewers, and my puppy is certainly not a hard chewer since he doesn’t even have his adult teeth yet, so I’m a bit disappointed in this:(
Jes L.
My dogs are CHEWERS. they can turn any toy into a pile of pieces. The Nylabones held up extremely well. They are a little pricey but the pups love them and they last forever. I’d definitely purchase again if they ever make it through one!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These things really do last forever I have three rescue French mastiffs and a boxer mix price point is worth it because they do lash forever BUTTT I wish they made them bigger for larger dogs I get worried about swallowing
Claire M.
These bones are great! I have a beagle that’s 2 years old, and she chews on EVERYTHING. The Kong toys weren’t hard duty enough for her, so these toys are our favorite. They are super durable and last forever! My beagle LOVES her bones. There is a bone in each room of the house, and she can chew on them for hours. Long lasting, durable bones for an affordable price at Petsmart!
Carmen A.
I have a tiny dog and she is obsessed with these. They help keep her teeth healthy. They are the perfect for small dogs. A lot of pet stores carry this company. Definitely recommend this.
Jill R.
They are a great product but not as durable as I’d like. My puppy isn’t even a year yet and she destroys these within a couple days. They are completed shredded and have to be throw away. She does like them a lot obviously but I wish they lasted longer.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've looked everywhere for bones or toys that my puppy can't rip through. All his toys would last 3 days or less until he ripped them. These bones have been the only toys that have lasted for months!! And he still loves Playing with them.
Amanda S.
Williamsport
These nylabones are the best! I have two chi-pin’s and they absolutely adore these. My girls are power chewers and they hold up to their sharp little puppy teeth. They live the different flavors they come in too. I am on my way to buy more at the store right now!
Mesha B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t buy any other brand for my dog. These are non toxic and won’t hurt them if consumed. My family has been buying this brand for years and years and we will continue. I always recommend this to friends and family who have dogs.
Julie G.
Greenville
My dog truly loves these. I had not bought one in many years, but I saw this 3 pack and decided to try them again. My dog loves them and keeps going back to them.