Nylabone Natural Small Nubz with Wild Bison Flavored Chews 20ct uploaded by Amber R.

BY NYLABONE

Nylabone Natural Small Nubz with Wild Bison Flavored Chews 20ct see more...

Ber Y.
These were a hit with all if my 4 dogs. My 10 year-old- pitbull would spend 10 minutes enjoying this. Its pretty hard so it would last smaller dogs quite some time. The smell is very strong and stinks up my dog treat bin.
Magen K.
I can always tell if my dog likes her treats or not. The ones she doesn't like she hides in the couch cushions. These have never been hidden there! Every time I give her one she happily carries it around the house until she can find the perfect place to lay down and snack on it undisturbed.
Amber R.
Alvaton, KY
I can't review on the flavor for myself but I can tell you that these are my boys favorite treats! They LOVE these! I like that they have little ridges on the bones to help with cleaning their teeth. When they see me unloading my bags from the grocery and see the treat package they all run over and get super excited! 5 stars for me and 20 stars from my boys! ♡
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
This Nylabone Nubz collection is hands down Tank's favorite treat to receive! They don't seem to last long after Tank get's a hold of one of these, which can be quite frustrating because it seems he gobbles it up so fast he doesn't even taste it! They can be kind of expensive but there are often coupons to help balance that out.
Kerstin C.
Hardin, MT
My fuzzy kids say there just aren't enough stars to tell you how much they LOVE THESE!!  Big dogs, small dogs, even our cats try to steal them from the dogs!!! A little pricey, but worth it to my brood!
Kylie N.
Los Angeles , CA
Nubs are my dogs ABSOLUTE favorite treat out there!! Keeps him busy for at least an hour and healthy ingredients make for a happy pet mom!
Lauryn A.
Thibodaux, LA
I have a 2 yr old lab who loves these! They smell nice for a dog teat, and she gets super excited when i bring them home!