Nylabone Natural Nubz Edible Dog Chews 22ct. (2.6lb bag) uploaded by Maddie F.

BY UNKNOWN

Occupy your dog with delicious Natural NUBZ edible dog chews. Made in the USA with limited ingredients, NUBZ contain the real chicken that dogs love but none of the artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives pet parents prefer to keep out of their dogs' diet. These highly digestible edible chews also help promote healthy teeth and gums, making them a great chew to keep dogs busy between mealtimes! Ingredients: Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Chicken, Lecithin, Natural Flavor and Natural Bacon Flavor Guaranteed Analysis: Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min): 2%, Crude Fat (min): 0.5%, Crude Fiber (max): 8%, Moisture (max): 15% see more...

Heather W.
My dogs LOVE these treats. Notice I call these treats and not chews. There is no long lasting aspect to these, but that is not what I buy them for. I give these  Nylabone Natural Nubz Edible Dog Chews 22ct. (2.6lb bag) as an occasional treat. These are affordable and I can always find them at my local PetSmart.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I got this product from my local Costco. My dog loved them. However she has thrown up two different times from eating them. It seems that she eats them too quickly and doesn’t chew the pieces up very well, so she throws up rubbery chunks of these bones. If your dog is one that slowly chews their treats, this is a good product for you. But if not be carefulI!
Sandra G.
Marcellus, NY
Our puppy loves these bones. I feel more comfortable about giving him the edible bones than the plastic ones because as he got older he would take chunks out of plastic ones. Our dog like many flavors but the chicken nubs are usually on sale at Costco so that’s why we get them they also keep him occupied for a long time. Whenever he gets a new one he runs around the house all excited and then hides it great product will keep buying them for him
Jes Paolo d.
A friend of ours gave these too us as her dog has a very sensitive stomach and these didnt work for them. My doggies love them!
They last a long time for chewing and My chihuahua loves to hide hers and my other dog searches for it so it keeps them busy for a while. I have not priced them but hopefully they will be worth the price. She said she got them at Petco but that she has seen them at Walmart as well.
Tina H.
Van Nuys , CA
My dog LOVES these. I was browsing the Costco website and found these on there with GREAT reviews. It did state that they were cheaper in stores ($22 online, $13 in store) but I also found that Amazon carries these for $16 as an add on item. My dog goes craaaazy over these and it takes a while for my 10 lb dog to chew. It's 22 pieces but you can break it in half so it's 44 pieces for smaller dogs :)
Michelle H.
Waterford, MI
I really like theses. I buy them at Costco and they were like 8.50 or something with a coupon. Very reasonable for as much as you're getting in the bag. I have a very small Pom-Chi so I break these in half before giving them to her. They don't smell super bad like some treats do and it takes her a little bit to get through it which I'm glad.
Sasha S.
Sparks, NV
My dogs LOVE these bones. They help to keep their teeth clean and they look forward to them every night. I enjoy that they can be easily split down the middle to share between my smaller dogs. They can be a touch messy as the nubz tend to fall off from time to time. One of the major cons of this product would be that they seem to only sell the large bags at costco and they tend to come and go which means I have to stock up when I can.
Natalie J.
My dog is 100% obsessed with these and has been for awhile. He usually looses interest in treats so I have to switch it up every so often but he runs immediately into his crate when he sees these, they're his crate reward and work SO well. Plus Costco always has them at great prices.
Maddie F.
My dog LOVES these. If we give her a choice between all her treats, she will always choose this one first. She loves these so much and it is evident. They also last quite long (and she chews things up pretty fast) but you can tell she’s trying to savor it.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
My dog goes bizurk over these treats! They really do smell like chicken and are very potent. She gets really excited when I pull one out. We buy them at Costco when they are on sale. I would definitely recommend them. Your dog will flip!
Allie E.
Yorktown
My dog ate a whole bone and is now throwing up? I normally give him a half bone but he got into the pantry and helped himself. Should I be concerned? He’s thrown up 4 times.