BY UNKNOWN

Occupy your dog with delicious Natural NUBZ edible dog chews. Made in the USA with limited ingredients, NUBZ contain the real chicken that dogs love but none of the artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives pet parents prefer to keep out of their dogs' diet. These highly digestible edible chews also help promote healthy teeth and gums, making them a great chew to keep dogs busy between mealtimes! Ingredients: Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Chicken, Lecithin, Natural Flavor and Natural Bacon Flavor Guaranteed Analysis: Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min): 2%, Crude Fat (min): 0.5%, Crude Fiber (max): 8%, Moisture (max): 15% see more...

Jes Paolo d.
A friend of ours gave these too us as her dog has a very sensitive stomach and these didnt work for them. My doggies love them!
They last a long time for chewing and My chihuahua loves to hide hers and my other dog searches for it so it keeps them busy for a while. I have not priced them but hopefully they will be worth the price. She said she got them at Petco but that she has seen them at Walmart as well.
Tina H.
Van Nuys , CA
My dog LOVES these. I was browsing the Costco website and found these on there with GREAT reviews. It did state that they were cheaper in stores ($22 online, $13 in store) but I also found that Amazon carries these for $16 as an add on item. My dog goes craaaazy over these and it takes a while for my 10 lb dog to chew. It's 22 pieces but you can break it in half so it's 44 pieces for smaller dogs :)
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
I received these as a gift from a client at work (I work at an animal hospital). Their dog was diagnosed with IBD and can no longer have them---so my pup was lucky enough to get the whole unopened bag! I love that they're partially serrated so that you can easily split them in two. It made for happy (if quick, since he goes through his "chewies" so fast) chewing for my boy. They hardly even gave him any gas, a definite bonus!
Michelle H.
Waterford, MI
I really like theses. I buy them at Costco and they were like 8.50 or something with a coupon. Very reasonable for as much as you're getting in the bag. I have a very small Pom-Chi so I break these in half before giving them to her. They don't smell super bad like some treats do and it takes her a little bit to get through it which I'm glad.
Sasha S.
Sparks, NV
My dogs LOVE these bones. They help to keep their teeth clean and they look forward to them every night. I enjoy that they can be easily split down the middle to share between my smaller dogs. They can be a touch messy as the nubz tend to fall off from time to time. One of the major cons of this product would be that they seem to only sell the large bags at costco and they tend to come and go which means I have to stock up when I can.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
My dog goes bizurk over these treats! They really do smell like chicken and are very potent. She gets really excited when I pull one out. We buy them at Costco when they are on sale. I would definitely recommend them. Your dog will flip!