BY NYLABONE

Wholesome Chews Gluten-Free Formula Veterinarian Recommended ; Specially Formulated To Be Gentle Enough For Your Puppy s Delicate Digestive System. The Delicious Turkey & Sweet Potato flavor is irresistible and the nutritious ingredients, with added vitamin and minerals, will help your puppy grow strong and healthy. Natural Gluten-Free Formula Nothing Artificial Nutritious & Delicious No Artificial Preservatives No Salt No Sugar Added Vitamins & Minerals Guaranteed Analysis: Min Crude Protein: 5% Min. Crude Fat: 0.5% Max. Crude Fiber: 8% Max. Moisture: 13% see more...

Katie S.
Found some of these super cheap at Gabes! & Daisy loved them! She loves chew bones and I would defiantly get these again because they seem better and healthier than other bones...they don't last very long with her, but it's worth it if she likes it
Khushi P.
My super picky pup loved these bones when he was a puppy. Great value for the product!
Anndria T.
Pet Lover Expert
I used to give these to my dog when he was a puppy. I strongly discourage anyone from giving these to their dog. While they do keep the pup busy from chewing on furniture, they overtime get sharp and dangerous. I found my dogs gums cut up from them.
Liz H.
My dog loves these, but she can get through one bone way too fast and have an upset stomach (diarrhea). But if she is being paced, she does just fine. However, my dog has white paws and our carpet is ivory. When she chews on these, she gets slobbery and some of these crumble on the carpet. Her paws would be orange, and so is our carpet. Fortunately, her paws are easy to clean and a few run throughs with the vacuum cleaned up the orange tinge from our carpet.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
These bones in my opinion are a better alternative to the original puppy nylabone chews. The natural and edible part means that its easier for them to digest and won't cause harm if they do devour it. The bad part is with these is that they aren't very durable and don't really last long if you have a strong chewer. I think these are better off for smaller dogs, as they don't tend to chew as hard and strong as the bigger dogs.
Megan K.
Brattleboro, VT
These are one of our pup's favorite snacks. I do wish they lasted a bit longer -- she can power through one of these in about 20 minutes. I am glad that these are edible but I would classify them more as a treat than a teething toy. Also, we have found that the sweet potato stains her little white paws. Fortunately, it does not stain our furniture...phew!
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
My dogs are in love with this!! It definitely helps with their teething so much! The only downfall is that it gets stuck in my dogs arm hairs and the hairs get all matted and crunchy. Its easy to wash off, but so hard to brush afterwards. But they love the edible chews so much, I could never deny them happiness.
Emilee R.
When my dog was a puppy he was obsessed with chewing. More than any other dog I have ever had. I bought these bones and he LOVED them. So much so that he ate all three in a matter of hours... and he was then a 7 pound shih tzu. I have not and will not buy these again because they do not last.
Anna H.
Pet Lover Expert
These are the best bones for puppies. They digested it easily and never got an upset stomach so it was a really good treat. Nylabone included delicious flavors that pups love and its gluten free which was very healthy.
Carolyn S.
Hermosa Beach, CA
My puppy is very picky about toys and bones. I bought her a bone variety pack, and she immediately loved this one. She still has her puppy teeth so they last a decent amount of time, but I can tell when she gets older she'll go through them quickly.