Nylabone Natural Healthy Edible Puppy Bones uploaded by Samantha S.

BY NYLABONE

Wholesome Chews Gluten-Free Formula Veterinarian Recommended ; Specially Formulated To Be Gentle Enough For Your Puppy s Delicate Digestive System. The Delicious Turkey & Sweet Potato flavor is irresistible and the nutritious ingredients, with added vitamin and minerals, will help your puppy grow strong and healthy. Natural Gluten-Free Formula Nothing Artificial Nutritious & Delicious No Artificial Preservatives No Salt No Sugar Added Vitamins & Minerals Guaranteed Analysis: Min Crude Protein: 5% Min. Crude Fat: 0.5% Max. Crude Fiber: 8% Max. Moisture: 13% see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacy W.
Terrell, Texas
I bought them at WalMart because they are a tad cheaper than at the pet store, but either way the price is ok. I have a 90 pound pit/lab mix and a 30 pound whippet mix, and they both hated them. I would recommend that you at least buy them for your dog to try, but I can’t get them again.
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
Great ingredients so I give them to my dogs with confidence as an occasional treat. Keeps them occupied while we need them to be kept busy. I buy them on amazon as that seems to get me the best value, and I usually give each dog half at a time as they’re small dogs. Would recommend
Peyton M.
Jacksonville, FL
An awesome product! It wasn’t a super high value reward to my dog which is why it’s rated as four stars instead of 5. I have 2 English Cockers and they loved it. I purchased it online and it worked very well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can’t tell you how many packages of these I bought when my Frenchie was teething! These helped with crate training and during the many teething phases. Good small size and kept him busy for hours! He seemed to enjoy the flavor
Lindsey S.
I like these better than the non edible nylabones because I noticed my dog would still eat and chew the nylabone like it was an edible one so I switched to these. These are also much safer than raw hydes!
Allie L.
Mobile, AL
Didn’t hold up super well against our pup but she is an absolute menace. Love her to death. Almost as much as she loved these bones. Other than how long they didn’t hold up for these bones are perfect for a chew!
Anndria T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to give these to my dog when he was a puppy. I strongly discourage anyone from giving these to their dog. While they do keep the pup busy from chewing on furniture, they overtime get sharp and dangerous. I found my dogs gums cut up from them.
Morrgan ⚓.
Turin, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nylabone Natural Healthy Edible Puppy Bones are perfect for your puppy! My 4 month old Chocolate Lab devoured one in about 10-15 minutes. I personally wish it would have lasted a little longer, but at least she liked it! I bought it at Bomgaars!
Kacy H.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 3 month old puppy (after losing our two year old dog last year) and both of them were (and are) obsessed with these Nylabones. I think they’re a tad softer than some bones so they seem to prefer these!
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
The only thing that would make these better is if they lasted longer. I keep these if my pups needs to be entertained for several hours. They love these, and start chewing right away.