BY NYLABONE

Wholesome Chews Gluten-Free Formula Veterinarian Recommended ; Specially Formulated To Be Gentle Enough For Your Puppy s Delicate Digestive System. The Delicious Turkey & Sweet Potato flavor is irresistible and the nutritious ingredients, with added vitamin and minerals, will help your puppy grow strong and healthy. Natural Gluten-Free Formula Nothing Artificial Nutritious & Delicious No Artificial Preservatives No Salt No Sugar Added Vitamins & Minerals Guaranteed Analysis: Min Crude Protein: 5% Min. Crude Fat: 0.5% Max. Crude Fiber: 8% Max. Moisture: 13% see more...

Buy on Kmart
Katie S.
Katie S.
Found some of these super cheap at Gabes! & Daisy loved them! She loves chew bones and I would defiantly get these again because they seem better and healthier than other bones...they don't last very long with her, but it's worth it if she likes it
Khushi P.
Khushi P.
My super picky pup loved these bones when he was a puppy. Great value for the product!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Brattleboro, VT
These are one of our pup's favorite snacks. I do wish they lasted a bit longer -- she can power through one of these in about 20 minutes. I am glad that these are edible but I would classify them more as a treat than a teething toy. Also, we have found that the sweet potato stains her little white paws. Fortunately, it does not stain our furniture...phew!
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
My dogs absolutely love these treats but they eat them too fast and sometimes i think they might end up chocking on all the big pieces they chew apart
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
These bones in my opinion are a better alternative to the original puppy nylabone chews. The natural and edible part means that its easier for them to digest and won't cause harm if they do devour it. The bad part is with these is that they aren't very durable and don't really last long if you have a strong chewer. I think these are better off for smaller dogs, as they don't tend to chew as hard and strong as the bigger dogs.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Highland , UT
I gave one of these to my puppy and she devoured it!! Took her about 30 minutes and she just loved it!! One of the few bones she's actually liked!
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.
Pet Lover Expert
When I first got my Siberian Husky puppy she was only 7 weeks old and completely FULL of energy and literally wanted to chew EVERYTHING. I decided to get these for her and she LOVED them. However, you have to be VERY careful, too many of these and she will have horrible liquid stool! So don't feed your pup more than 1 a day!!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
These are perfect for my teething puppy! It keeps him entertained for a little while and keeps him from chewing up other things.
Justine D.
Justine D.
Boston, MA
My yellow lab puppy devoured this WAYYYY too quickly. It was a little scary, so we didn't give her another one...
K A.
K A.
My dogs, big and small pups, LOVE the edible nylabones! The big guy eats his like a treat and it doesn't last as long as I would like, but the small guy chews and chews and chews and the bone lasts more than a week.