BY NYLABONE #37 in Dog Food

Nylabones signature nylon chews made specifically for powerful chewers from tough durable nylon. These chews encourage appropriate chewing and as always are made in the usa. see more...

• My puppy has been a destructive chewer and I don't want to give h...1 Answers
  • Are these flavored? If so, do they smell strong?3 Answers
  • Would this be ideal for a puppy who loves to chew on everything? 2 Answers
Nylabone Long Lasting Durable Chew
  • "Well my dog loves it, and yes it does splinter on the ends, but I read as long as the pieces are the size of a grain of rice or smaller they can pass it safely." in 27 reviews
  • "I wouldn't say my dogs absolutely love them, but they last nearly forever and we always have a few laying around that they chew on when they're bored." in 10 reviews
  • "You have to make sure to watch them though because sometimes they can tear your dogs gums if the bone starts getting real beat up." in 7 reviews
  • "i really love the tiny puppy bones, for teething puppies, and you can find them in blue for a boy, and pink for the girls." in 6 reviews
  • "I have three dogs and they all started out with a Nylabone saved my furniture shoes and everything else a dog loves to chew on!" in 6 reviews
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a one-year-old Cane Corso Italian Mastiff and an eight-month-old Rottweiler and together, they've still not been able to take this bone down. It's been a savior to our wallets, furniture and their teeth as they went through the teething process. It's stopped them from trying to chew on the wood trim/couches/everything in the house, and it's one of the only toys we've purchased that we haven't had to replace or throw away within two months of bringing it home. Would recommend to any dog owner!
Amber F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have many different Nylabones for my dogs. They LOVE to chew! I like that the nylabones last for quite a long time before they start breaking off pieces. I use the large ones for my medium and large dogs, I would definitely recommend people who have dogs who like to chew to buy these, just remember to take it away if they start taking chunks off the bone
Brittney T.
Highland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased this chew in the peanut butter flavor, as my Dane loves peanut butter. It didn’t totally meet my expectations, she’ll chew on it for a little bit but then not touch it for days. I bought the extra large version, as I have a Great Dane. Fair price, good to know it’s not made in some shady factory and can low key harm my dog.
Lakan G.
Dry Ridge, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These things sliced my dogs mouth! I bought one and within minutes my pup had somehow chewed rough spots into the bone. I thought it was a fluke so I tried a new one with our other dog and the same thing happened. The more they chewed the more sharp spots would come up and cut their mouths. I won’t buy again.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All of my dogs have loved their Nylabones! We have the original Nylabone, but we also have fancy bones for them😂 My dogs always chose this bone in their toy bin to chew on and also play with. They love being chased while they have the bone! Also, whenever my dogs go into the kennel I always give them this bone!
Sam S.
San Antonio, TX
My dog absolutely loves this bone. She’s a 50 pound pitbull and is definitely a power chewer but still hasn’t been able to completely destroy this over the last few months so that means two thumbs up from me! It keeps her occupied and it even comes in chicken flavor.
Patricia R.
Aurora
I got my boxer this bone 2 years ago and she is still working on it!
She typically destroys her chew toys but this has held strong. It does not break into those tiny little pieces that you end up stepping on or that you are afraid youd dog might swallow.
Kayla F.
Santee, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nylabone is one of our go-to for our choice in dog bones for our 7 month old dog, Milo. I've purchased this product several times for our dog, who is a 14 pound miniature pincher/fox Russell terrier. It is long lasting, compared to other bones.
Hannah G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All three of my dogs love this chew! They have a wide range of ages so it’s nice to have something they all like. This went above and beyond expectation. It has lasted over a year now and still going strong. Will definitely buy again.
Molly G.
Lancaster, NY
My dog chews through phones within five minutes of getting them. Doesn’t matter if it’s edible or not he choose through it. This one’s pretty got it last time my decent while. And he’s not pulling pieces off the bone and eating them.
Abigail H.
Columbus, OH
I have two bulldogs who can destroy anything. Will these hold up?
Jennifer R.
Temecula, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm a new fur mommy to a Chiweenie . Are these good for your pups ? My husband says every dog needs a bone, but I'm afraid these will break her teeth .
Stacey U.
Looking for a great bone for my English bulldog. Anyone have any experience with this product?
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your dog lose interest in it after awhile?
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
Does this last longer than regular rawhides?