BY NYLABONE #31 in Dog Food

Nylabones signature nylon chews made specifically for powerful chewers from tough durable nylon. These chews encourage appropriate chewing and as always are made in the usa. see more...

• My puppy has been a destructive chewer and I don't want to give h...1 Answers
  • Are these flavored? If so, do they smell strong?3 Answers
  • Would this be ideal for a puppy who loves to chew on everything? 2 Answers
Nylabone Long Lasting Durable Chew
  • "Well my dog loves it, and yes it does splinter on the ends, but I read as long as the pieces are the size of a grain of rice or smaller they can pass it safely." in 27 reviews
  • "I wouldn't say my dogs absolutely love them, but they last nearly forever and we always have a few laying around that they chew on when they're bored." in 10 reviews
  • "You have to make sure to watch them though because sometimes they can tear your dogs gums if the bone starts getting real beat up." in 7 reviews
  • "i really love the tiny puppy bones, for teething puppies, and you can find them in blue for a boy, and pink for the girls." in 6 reviews
  • "I have three dogs and they all started out with a Nylabone saved my furniture shoes and everything else a dog loves to chew on!" in 6 reviews
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a one-year-old Cane Corso Italian Mastiff and an eight-month-old Rottweiler and together, they've still not been able to take this bone down. It's been a savior to our wallets, furniture and their teeth as they went through the teething process. It's stopped them from trying to chew on the wood trim/couches/everything in the house, and it's one of the only toys we've purchased that we haven't had to replace or throw away within two months of bringing it home. Would recommend to any dog owner!
Clay S.
Little Rock , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The name says it all ESSENTIALS!  That is exactly what this is if you own a dog that loves to chews.  Talk about durability and keeps the dogs attention for hours at a time.  This toys has been chewed on and played with rough and I pretty sure probably one of the favorites.
Johanna V.
Livingston, CA
I have an American Pitbull Terrier. Finding him a toy that lasts longer than 5 minutes is nearly impossible! But Nylabones are the perfect fit! He'll chew on them all day and they last him at least a few months. Definitely will continue to repurchase.
Sarah E.
These are definitely durable for my two Staffordshire terriers that I have who are rough on everything. They will chew on these for a few hours at a time and love the scent/flavor. I have to try and snag the plastic pieces they chew off from them before the eat them though.
Molly G.
Lancaster, NY
My dog chews through phones within five minutes of getting them. Doesn’t matter if it’s edible or not he choose through it. This one’s pretty got it last time my decent while. And he’s not pulling pieces off the bone and eating them.
McKinzie B.
My husky shepherd mix loves chewing and then eating toys so this was what came to mind in hopes of finding a toy that would last a decent amount of time. He managed to not eat it for at least a week, so that was a huge feat!
Angie H.
Has lasted over the extreme Kong. I have a strong chewing medium sized German short hair pointer. Purchased it at Fleet Farm. Our dog loves the bacon flavored nylabone. I would highly recommend this product
Brittany W.
My dog destroys his toys and we always have to throw them away cause he will eat them and we are afraid we will end up getting blocked. We got him a Nylabone and he’s had it for a couple months now and he loves it.
Julie M.
Only dog bone that my power chewer can't destroy in 5 seconds! It lasts months. He is a 7 year old bull dog and eats every thing so there are very few toys we can give him that he doesn't eat and swallow
Maggie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dog breath is something that most cannot maintain or keep under control. Instead of trying to brush your dogs teeth just give them this simple little bone and it will fix their bad breath and clean their teeth! 10/10 recommend!!
Abigail H.
Columbus, OH
I have two bulldogs who can destroy anything. Will these hold up?
Jennifer R.
Temecula, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm a new fur mommy to a Chiweenie . Are these good for your pups ? My husband says every dog needs a bone, but I'm afraid these will break her teeth .
Stacey U.
Looking for a great bone for my English bulldog. Anyone have any experience with this product?
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your dog lose interest in it after awhile?
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
Does this last longer than regular rawhides?