BY NYLABONE

Nylabones signature nylon chews made specifically for powerful chewers from tough durable nylon. These chews encourage appropriate chewing and as always are made in the usa. see more...

• My puppy has been a destructive chewer and I don't want to give h...1 Answers
  • Are these flavored? If so, do they smell strong?3 Answers
  • Would this be ideal for a puppy who loves to chew on everything? 2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Well my dog loves it, and yes it does splinter on the ends, but I read as long as the pieces are the size of a grain of rice or smaller they can pass it safely." in 27 reviews
  • "I wouldn't say my dogs absolutely love them, but they last nearly forever and we always have a few laying around that they chew on when they're bored." in 10 reviews
  • "You have to make sure to watch them though because sometimes they can tear your dogs gums if the bone starts getting real beat up." in 7 reviews
  • "I have three dogs and they all started out with a Nylabone saved my furniture shoes and everything else a dog loves to chew on!" in 6 reviews
  • "i really love the tiny puppy bones, for teething puppies, and you can find them in blue for a boy, and pink for the girls." in 6 reviews
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert
I have an almost 2 year old pitbull puppy and she absolutely loves her bones. She is a super power chewer, so its difficult to get her any stuffed toys or squeak toys so I always get bones. The nylabone brand is the only bone that will last longer than 5 minutes. We have about 5 different nylabones and she loves them all. Be sure to get the power chewer kinds!
Kathy M.
Plant City
Pet Lover Expert
A great chew toy for a dog that is chewing everything. I own a boxer/American bulldog mix. He is weighing in at 63 pounds and he is maybe a year and a half old. He is a rescue from the pound. The dog absolutely loves these bones to chew on. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a dog that likes to chew on things.
Anndria T.
Pet Lover Expert
I purchased nylabone for my dog. It did keep him busy and kept him entertained, but it was not long before the product started getting really sharp edges. I was concerned because I saw that it was cutting into his gums and tongue. I definitely do not recommend this.
Desiree' D.
Brinkhaven , OH
Pet Lover Expert
My German shepherd tore this up within a half hour and the nylon inside the bone, if swallowed, can be very toxic to animals. So I wouldn't recommend using this for your fur baby. Try something else like rawhide bones.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My dog can chew through anything. Every toy I buy him is demolished in 5 minutes. This toy, however, lasted for a while and did him justice. He can chew for hours and this is one of the toys that gives him great pleasure!
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs hated it. They wouldn't chew in it and it just sat in their toy bin for months. I ended up having to throw it away because I didn't want to look at it anymore.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
Pet Lover Expert
The nylabone brand of chew toys are my favorite because they truly last a long time. I prefer them to a lot of brands like Kong that claim to be indestructible but in fact don't seem to last. I have 3 dogs, one is a very big chewer, and all of the dogs (3 different sizes and ages) love these bones. We have ordered many designs and sizes, have bought this particular one at least 5 times, because they just love getting a new toys and the nylabone just lasts a long time. I finally throw some out after months and months of us because they are dirty or have been taken outside.
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
I have to start out saying that the dog would give this 10 stars. But after many mornings stepping on it I cannot.

The dog loves chewing on these things all day and night. She has destroyed many Kong toys and many toys that claim they are indestructible. Not many things are indestructible with a German Shepherd, except for Nylabone toys. Or as my husband calls them, pain bones.

I don't really like the idea of her eating plastic but it keeps her from chewing my furniture and shoes.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Pet Lover Expert
My little pupper loves this Nylabone. He gnaws on it all day. He's had it for over a month at this point and really hasn't gotten through too much of it which I love. He has it day in and day out and it got quite pointy on one end, but I asked the guy at the store and he recommended that I just grind that side down a bit so he doesn't stick himself or get hurt. Did just that and gave it back to him and he was happy as can be. Great toy for constant and aggressive chewers! Such a great value for the pricing as well.
Jackie S.
I have a love hate opinion on this. I love it because my dog loves and it lasts a long time. They're heavy chewers so that's great. What I hate is that after being chewed on for awhile, the plastic ends become sharp where they chew and start cutting up their mouth to where they're bleeding a little. Once I see it cutting up their mouth I throw it away.
Abigail H.
Columbus, OH
I have two bulldogs who can destroy anything. Will these hold up?
Jennifer R.
Temecula, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I'm a new fur mommy to a Chiweenie . Are these good for your pups ? My husband says every dog needs a bone, but I'm afraid these will break her teeth .
Stacey U.
Looking for a great bone for my English bulldog. Anyone have any experience with this product?
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert
Does your dog lose interest in it after awhile?
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
Does this last longer than regular rawhides?