BY NYLABONE

Features: -Dog toy. -Available in five sizes. -Recommended for powerful chewers. -Be sure to select the proper chew and size for your dog's particular chewing style. -Bristles raised during chewing will help to clean the teeth. -Cleaning action will he. see more...

Heidi H.
Heidi H.
My two dogs go bananas over these things! I bought one on a wim from Petco and am SO glad I did! Not only do my dogs love them, but they are great fpr their teeth. I have seen them recommended in my vets office as well, which makes me feel great about what I am giving my pooches! They literally destroy toys in NO time flat, but these do seem to last awhile.. and they love em, which makes me a happy pet mama!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Spring Hope, NC
My dogs love this from my mix breed and pit bull to my chihuahua they fight over it and chase each other to get it
Alex C.
Alex C.
This is a classic dog toy that most dogs enjoy. My dog loves these bones and can go through them quickly.
Nelly G.
Nelly G.
Santa Maria, CA
Great Chew Toy For My Dog, It Helps Her With Her Anxiety, And Also With Her Nibling Issued .
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
These things work wonders! My dogs always ruin toys by eating them up so fast! These last a good while just its not a good feeling when you step on them!
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA
My dog loves this little chew it lasts her a long while and I repurchased at least 3 times
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Awesome! Keeps my dog busy for hours at a time and they last quite awhile. He is a small dog though.
Desirea D.
Desirea D.
Norco, CA
I have a shiba and a mastiff...these have saved my furniture and my house. They love these...though the chocolate one is their favorite. The only downside is the drool that accumulates under them as they spend hours chewing on these each day.
Emily T.
Emily T.
I got one of the biggest sizes of these bones for my dog, but she doesn't really love it that much. She loved the softer one made for teething puppies, but this one must not be as fun or as flavorful because it is one of her least used toys.
Rayssa A.
Rayssa A.
Brazil
These toys from Nylabone are just perfect! My dogs keep hours and hours on this bone trying to destroyed but it's impossible hahaha