BY NYLABONE

For powerful chewers. Helps control tartar. Veterinarian recommended Nylabone Durable - from the most trusted name in dog chews for over 40 years. Nylabone Durable (original Nylabone) is a long lasting chew designed for powerful chewers. Be sure to select the right chew and size for your dog's chewing style. Nontoxic. Made in the USA. see more...

Malea W.
My dog loves these, however after he kept getting sick, I looked carefully on the packaging--these are not meant to be ingested. I don't understand why they would make a product intended for dogs to chew on that they cannot eat... makes ZERO sense.
Shannon M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Out of all bones I have given my dog, this one has held up the longest time. I don't like the little bits of it that she chews off because they are hard to clean up, but other than that it's a good use of money for dog toys for my dog.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
These bones last a really long time and my dog loved the soft plastic that was easy and enjoyable for her to chew. It last for about three months, which is great for a lab, and then began to slice her mouth open. It was horrible. I have not purchased a nylabone since.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Great Product. Has survived my 75lb pitbull who is an aggressive chewer. He has had this for over a two years and it just has a few frayed corners with no major damage. Only negative is the corners do get sharp and can make his gums bleed (and my toes if I kick them in the middle of the night) Texture is good for keeping his teeth clean.
Chelsi S.
Riverton, UT
I'm a Professional Dog Trainer and I recommend Nylabone products to my clients. My own dog loves to chew on the durabones which last forever. She has this bone and I think she has been working on it for over a year and has barely made a dent in it.lol
Brittney B.
My dog loved this! She is a heavy chewer and this lasted awhile for her. My only complaint was that it get pretty sharp from her chewing and I've stepped on it several times, which hurt quite a bit!
Lauren H.
Potomac, IL
I bought this expecting it to last around a month. My dog LOVED it but it barely lasted a week. I'm not especially thrilled with it for the price. I'll pick other Nylabones over this.
Breanne B.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is a good product for my pop who chews through toys instantly. While not indestructible, it does last him much longer than other things. This is a little pricey.
Mackenzie L.
Flint, TX
My dog loves this so much. She never puts it down. It is almost indistinguishable
Nikki K.
Thunder Bay , ON
My dogs are absolutely obsessed with these nylabones my issue with them is that they are powerful chewers and they don't last as long as I would hope they would!