Nylabone Just for Puppies Small Vanilla Scented puppy dog Rubber Bone Teething chew toy

BY NYLABONE

Puppy Rubber PlayPack. Designed for teething puppies these rubber chews are bouncy fun for your new best friend encouraging positive play and fighting boredom. Fill the Rhino cone with dog treats for hours of fun!. Dog: Nylon Bones - Traditional 2 Pack see more...

Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
I thought I was getting this as a treat for my dog and she absolutely never played with it. I have a malti-poo in she is about 7 pounds. She doesn't even look at the thing she doesn't play with it she doesn't it and it was a waste of money. I would not buy this product again for my dog!
sheena s.
Council Bluffs, IA
Whemn we gotnour puppy Lux. We found our two things...she's terrified of the mailman and likes to chew!!! I thought it was a bit expensive for how little it was until she it and it helped stop her from chewing!! I went out and bought three more!!!
Shelly S.
Grover, NC
I am a volunteer with an animal rescue. I buy these for my puppy fosters and they absolutely love them. They enjoy them for hours....
Wendy G.
Tolleson , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these toys as a puppy went through a couple of them but sure didn't stop him from biting and chewing everything else
Mary M.
Troy, OH
I bought this for my dog but he wasn't too interested in the toy. I gave it to a friend and their dog didn't use it either
Meghan N.
I have little yorkies, not puppies, but they enjoy this anyway. Its the perfect size for any small dog, not just puppies.
Destiny P.
Sparks, NV
My little puppy loves these chew toys! It keeps her busy and happy, and from not chewing on other things in the house!
Nátalie A.
North Port, FL
It fectivo serious as it is very entertaining as puppies , not only divirtie but also develop their capacity. perfect.
Donna D.
Denham Springs, LA
Perfect for my new puppy. He loves it and it's so cute to watch him playing. It's his favorite toy.
Sydney A.
Hardinsburg, KY
Currently my puppy loves the red toy. It's good for his teeth too! We are working on fetch