Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesNylabone

by Nylabone

All natural edible chews for dogsMade with real venison, real bison & natural flavorsProvides a healthy outlet for chewing instinctsMade in the USAThis is an offering for multi quantity bundle - 3 count

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nylabone Healthy Edibles Wild Chew Bone Variety Pack - Venison & Bison Medium - 2 Pack - Pack of 3!
Mel C.
West Palm Bch, FL
My 3 month old puppy loves these! They keep him entertained and happy and they’re all natural. I just wish more came in a pack. He goes through them so fast.
Tiffany L.
Gilbert, AZ
My dog usually finishes her treat in seconds but these nylabones last for a while. They are also rawhide free which is a huge bonus!
Nicki W.
Warwick
These are my dogs absolute favorite bones. He will do anything for these. They don’t last very long but he enjoys them. These are always his special treat.
Collette B.
Samaria
My dogs love these, but they’re not for aggressive chewers. My Husky, who is a big chewer, eats the whole thing in a few minutes. They work much better for a less aggressive chewer, like my Shiba.

Looking for your answer?