BY NYLABONE

Delicious Natural Chews for Puppies Here's a great treat for your gorgeous puppy-completely natural Nylabone Healthy Edibles - Puppy Lamb and Apple. These edible chewies taste yummy and are easily digestible. Get more fun with more health for your precious pup! Nylabone Healthy Edibles - Puppy Lamb and Apple: Helps promote overall growth and development in puppies Enhanced with vitamins, minerals, and omega 3 fatty acids Completely edible and digestible Delicious Nylabone Healthy Edibles - Puppy Lamb and Apple is a gluten-free formula made of natural ingredients. A Closer Look: Contains natural flavors and very gentle on puppies. Specially created to help promote puppy growth and development. Made specially for: Puppies 3 months and older. Free of: Gluten, plastic, added sugar, salt, or, artificial color. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan K.
Brattleboro, VT
My pup loves these Nylabone edibles. This flavor is her favorite and it is mine too as the other flavor seems to stain her sweet little paws. I do wish they lasted a little longer, though I find that this flavor lasts a bit longer than its counterpart. I will buy these if I can get them on sale or on Amazon, but they are not worth the price (~$10) in many pet stores.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
These last my pit bull and Siberian husky mere seconds before they are inhaled crumbs. Not a great way to keep them quiet and occupied, and probably not healthy to give often. For the price they were disappointing and did not live up to their "long lasting" claim!
Heidi S.
We started giving our dog these when he was a little puppy. He seems to like them, but I do not like them as well as the plastic version. It seems like that version lasts longer and doesn't get sticky.
Gabby '.
My puppy loves these. She hides them all over the place šŸ˜‚ and then when she wants one she will go find it and eat it all they are just great to keep your puppy busy
Melissa M.
Birmingham, AL
I bought these when my dog was a puppy and she enjoyed them. And it was a nice diversion to her chewing on my shoes! But I worried about the pieces getting sharp or too small (choking hazard) so I ultimately moved away from using a product like this.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
I used Nylabone with both of my golden retrievers when they were puppies. They both liked them, and it kept them from chewing things we didn't want them too.
shaina b.
Middletown, NY
These are great for smaller puppies unlike my pitbull. She chews through these too fast. My yorkie loves them though and they last much longer.
Brittany J.
My dog loved these bones. These are the only bones he didn't break apart in about 2 hours. They are totally worth it!