Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsNylabone
Healthy Edibles Dog Treat Variety 3-Pack

Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Treat Variety 3-Pack

by Nylabone

Dog-tired of rawhide chews? Treat your dog to something different Tasty Edibles are a completely edible nutritious bone made from all-natural casein Dogs love the chewy texture and the baked-in flavors like peanut butter; beef; chicken; and more No plastic and no sugars added Your dog will love all the irresistible tastes of these scrumptious bones This pack contains one each of: Bacon; Chicken and Roast Beef. Size: 3 pack.

Safer and healthier for dogs! My dog was hesitant at first about it but he ended up loving them!
Start your review of Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Treat Variety 3-Pack!
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These were eaten in less than a few minutes. I was so bummed because they were a little on the expensive side and claimed to be long lasting. Would never buy again and would not recommend.
MARYANN V.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I have 3 dogs and they all love these bones! I chose to buy these because of how safe they are compared to rawhide bones.
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
My dog loves these little bones! His teeth is growing and he has been spending a ton of time on these! Definitely a must if you want to have your dog entertain for a bit!
Alyssa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
1,189 reviews
I buy these for my dog every now and then she seems to really like them she loves dog treats but since she's getting older I try not to buy her too many hard dog treats because her teeth are not that good. These are good though because they are crunchy and not too hard. And I'm pretty sure she likes the taste as well because she always eats the whole thing when I give her one.
Megan B.
Springfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
While not long lasting, my pupper really went for these chews! He is quite chew intensive being a jack russell, but they did serve their purpose and were enjoyed.
Jackie C.
Bought the peanut butter ones for a friend's dog and they are great. Just make sure you are getting the right sized bone for your dog/puppy because you do not want them to choke on a bone that is too small for them.
Nessa L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I bought these for my little puppy and he went threw them real fast. I would recommended them for less aggressive chewers. I like things that last.
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great bones. My dogs love them and it actually takes them awhile to chew through them all!