Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Bone - Roast Beef Twin Pack uploaded by Desiree F.Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Bone - Roast Beef Twin Pack uploaded by Desiree F.

BY NYLABONE

Nylabone healthy edibles dog bone - roast beef twin pack see more...

• Are these long lasting for bigger dogs? 7 Answers
  • How does the fibers not get stuck in dog's intestines? My dog use...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "these are one of the only treat my dog loves, we give it to him while we are out and about without him, he is always happy to get chow down on this!" in 3 reviews
  • "They freshen her breath (at least think so) and they last along time too!" in 1 review
  • "We have three small dogs and they absolutely LOVE these and it takes them about a week for them to get through one!" in 1 review
  • "My dog won't touch the regular nylabones but she goes crazy over these!" in 1 review
Stephanie D.
Philadelphia
My 3 dogs love these! I have small beagle mix and 2 boarder collie mixes. All of them eat this bone fairly quickly as there not that hard, but they seem to really enjoy them. Love that they come in a variety of flavors. I would definitely recommend if your looking for inexpensive  treat for your dog.
Elizabeth C.
Ruskin, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves these. I, however, am not so crazy about them. They are definitely not longer lasting as they claim. My Bo can chew through one within 5 minutes. I do, however, love that they are healthy amd I don't have to worry about rawhide. Depsite them not lasting very long, I still get these for him because he loves them.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs like these, very much. I have had one bad experience with them, though, and I will not buy them again. Long story short, if your dog eats TWO of these instead of one, all within a very short time period, he/she will have violent bowel movements. Everywhere. Although it's my own fault for letting one of my dogs steal the others' treat, I need more time before I get those images out of my head.
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm all about giving my dogs healthy treats. I don't like anything with rawhide in them because I know it's not good for their stomachs. These are great alternatives. They're a little more pricey but it lasts them a day or two and I know they are healthy for my dogs and that's all that matters to me.
Desiree F.
Laredo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Obsessed is an understatement every time i go to the store I have to pick some of these up! My dog gets so happy every time i comes home with new Nylabone products! I love making my dog happy, and as soon as I take these out of the bag he jumps of joy! They are very reasonably priced, and such a great product for your pup! Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Bone - Roast Beef Twin Pack
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have for fur babies and these treats satisfy their chewing habits and my shoes and well everything is left alone now! All my dogs are medium to large sized dogs. Very active and love these bones. Definitely keeping in stock of these treats!
Faith C.
Charlotte, NC
My dog LOVES these. Not sure how good the ingredients are. I normally give one of these to my terroir mix who loves chewing before I leave for the day. He normally still had a little left or its gone by the time I get back. Will buy again for long road trips and days when I'm gone.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Plastic bones don't mix with my dog. She smelled it and walked away not even a bite. I bought the as a possible chew toy but it was a miss. I was dissatisfied with the product I think Busy Bone Mini Pouch, 21 oz are better.
Samantha S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm not a fan of these edible bones. I expected these bone to last longer and be more of a challenge to my dog. To my surprise my dog was able to eat these bones in less than two minutes. For the price I expected my dog to be able to chew on it longer. Disappointing, will not by again.
China M.
Matthews, NC
My dogs all love these bones. My dogs are 6lbs, 25lbs, and 51lbs. Obviously they get their corresponding size bones and they devour them. They love that they are edible and we give them usually once a month as a special treat. I have yet to find a flavor that our dogs don't like.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these long lasting for bigger dogs?
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How does the fibers not get stuck in dog's intestines? My dog used to throw up because of these bones.