Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Bone - Roast Beef Twin Pack uploaded by Desiree F.Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Bone - Roast Beef Twin Pack uploaded by Desiree F.

BY NYLABONE

Nylabone healthy edibles dog bone - roast beef twin pack see more...

• Are these long lasting for bigger dogs? 7 Answers
  • How does the fibers not get stuck in dog's intestines? My...1 Answers
Buy on PetCareRx
  • "these are one of the only treat my dog loves, we give it to him while we are out and about without him, he is always happy to get chow down on this!" in 3 reviews
  • "We have three small dogs and they absolutely LOVE these and it takes them about a week for them to get through one!" in 1 review
  • "My dog won't touch the regular nylabones but she goes crazy over these!" in 1 review
  • "They freshen her breath (at least think so) and they last along time too!" in 1 review
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The regular nylabones do not appeal to my pets so I’m glad that these completely edible ones are an option! Very fragrant for their flavor and they last a while, I think it’s perfect for when I have to leave my dog crated for a few hours and he needs something to keep busy!
Emilee N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My golden doodle loves these. When she was a puppy they kept her from chewing on the furniture or my son’s toys. Now that she is out of the chewing stage she loves to chew on one before bedtime. I would definitely recommend these for other owners. They’re a great affordable product.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm really disappointed in these. I have two ankle biters (under 10lbs) that will chase you around all day if they can do I like to give them toys and treats to keep them entertained so they leave me alone for a little bit here and there. I thought these would be great and long lasting but my dogs devoured them in less than 5 mins! It's a really big treat for such small dogs I just really thought it would last a lot longer according to the packaging it says it's "long lasting"... 5 mins..
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs LOVE these.  Nylabone Healthy Edibles Dog Bone - Roast Beef Twin Pack are not "long lasting" for my dogs, they woof them down within 2 minutes flat. But they do love them. I buy these occasionally as a treat.
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
My large breed dog chews thru these very quickly. It’s too expensive for the fact that it doesn’t last. I’d rather buy a chew bone that keeps him occupied. However, these treats come in a wide variety of flavors!
Hannah S.
Alpharetta
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these bones! She will sit down and chew on them whenever, they exceeded my expectations when I bought it at petco. This keeps my dog busy and happy with her life and I definitely recommend it!
Carolyn M.
My dogs are the most annoying beings on earth. But...this bone makes them TOLERABLE!!! They love this bone and it’s at such a fair price that i can pick up bones for them from the store all the time! I reccomend if your dog is really playful, and loves chewing on things
Stephanie D.
Lehighton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 3 dogs love these! I have small beagle mix and 2 boarder collie mixes. All of them eat this bone fairly quickly as there not that hard, but they seem to really enjoy them. Love that they come in a variety of flavors. I would definitely recommend if your looking for inexpensive  treat for your dog.
Shari B.
Shelbyville
Love these. They don’t disappear instantly like the other ones. Haha. They take longer to chew up. They become a toy rather than lunch. The dogs seem to enjoy them. I think they may get aggravated and just put them down for a while sometimes but they do alright. I recommend them.
Elizabeth C.
Ruskin, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves these. I, however, am not so crazy about them. They are definitely not longer lasting as they claim. My Bo can chew through one within 5 minutes. I do, however, love that they are healthy amd I don't have to worry about rawhide. Depsite them not lasting very long, I still get these for him because he loves them.
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these long lasting for bigger dogs?
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How does the fibers not get stuck in dog's intestines? My dog used to throw up because of these bones.