BY NYLABONE

Dog-tired of rawhide chews? Treat your dog to something different Tasty Edibles are a completely edible nutritious bone made from all-natural casein Dogs love the chewy texture and the baked-in flavors like peanut butter; beef; chicken; and more No plastic and no sugars added Your dog will love all the irresistible tastes of these scrumptious bones Size: Bone is 3.5" x 1". For dogs up to 10 pounds. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Melissa K.
Love these Nylabone's because they are edible so you don't have to watch your dog so closely to make sure that they don't tear off a piece. Our dog loves them and they are healthy too! The only downside is that they don't last that long 30 min max.
Rose J.
Kansas City, MO
My 4 year old catahoula/husky is a CHEWER!!! She loves these and will sit patiently next to the cupboard I keep them in for her weekly treat.
Rodreka T.
Fairburn , GA
Keeps my yorkie busy and away from biting things he shouldn't be biting. Not his favorite toy but he chews it occasionally.
Chelsea O.
My Maltese loves these! We use them as special treats for him and they keep him busy for a good amount of time.
Erin S.
We have a 60lb black lab/pit bull mix who loves nylabones! He loves to chew on them and they last forever.
Jodi G.
I have been buying these forever. My dog Sammy just loves them. He may be only 10 lbs., but he is a heavy chewer, and he will eat a large one in 15 minutes. I have to hold it for him while he chews it...it’s a thing with him...but I’m ok with it because I like to watch him very carefully as he chews. If your dog is a gobbler that swallows big chunks like mine does, you might want to watch your pup, especially if he or she is a little one. Sammy is a Morkie, (a Yorkie and Maltese mix) so he has a petite face/mouth with teeth that aren’t super large. It’s amazing that he chews so fast and so well! These chewies hold up well and breakdown well....Sammy can chew off pieces that won’t get stuck anywhere. I like that there is no plastic in these chews, and that they are made in the USA of natural ingredients. A good product that I totally recommend!
Sally T.
My shih tzu poodle will chew on these for hours and hours yes. She’ll fall asleep with them in her mouth. The flavor seems to stay for a long time. I haven’t had any problems where the bone will break off in pieces, but again my dog is full grown at 9 pounds. Love buying these for her!
Kathi H.
Fort Wayne, IN
My 2 dogs love Nylabones Edibles. We always keep them on hand for times when we are going to be leaving them alone for several hours. They don't last very long for one dog but they both love them. I get great coupons from the company in my email. I am currently watching for a new flavor in my store so I can use my coupon.
Alexis P.
My dog loves these. I usually get the large size since I have a big dog. It keeps her busy (not for long) and it's edible, you don't need to worry about your dog not being able to ingest it like some bones.
Melissa F.
I bought these for my dog but he doesn't seem to like them he's not much of a chewer though if you have a chewer your dog might really like these bones because they don't break down as fast as rawhides etc.