BY NYLABONE

Dog-tired of rawhide chews? Treat your dog to something different Tasty Edibles are a completely edible nutritious bone made from all-natural casein Dogs love the chewy texture and the baked-in flavors like peanut butter; beef; chicken; and more No plastic and no sugars added Your dog will love all the irresistible tastes of these scrumptious bones Size: Bone is approximately 4 1/2" long. see more...

Dena M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great treat that both my dogs love! We have tried other nylabone flavors and all are great. The only thing is if you have a heavy chewer, expect these to go very quickly. My boy dog was able to get through these super quick. But still worth it cause he loves them so much!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
The Nylabone is a good product, when we first got our american bulldog we bought these Nylabone bones for him and he loves them, and our chocolate lab was turned onto them as well and that's all that we buy them now! These Nylabones are way better then Rawhide Bone's, the rawhides are not good for your dog, read up on them and decide for yourself. My dogs thank Nylabone for their great products!!!
Alexis R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Nylabone is a pretty good brand, good for your pet, and lasts a while, definitely great for a teething puppy. Plus have a variety of styles and sizes!
Natalie J.
My dog loves running to his crate to get one of these treats. These are his absolute favorite and costco usually has great deals on them.
Byanka D.
I love buying these for my dogs. They love them so much and I love seeing them happy. I will always purchase these for my pups!
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great for any dog who loves to chew on anything and everything. This will keep them occupied and is also healthy for them to.
Angela M.
We tried these once with my dog. He really enjoyed them, and I'm glad there are some healthier snack alternatives for him.
Isabella B.
Pulaski, VA
My dogs love these. When I get them for my babies I go back
Maybe ten minutes later and they are gone.
Denise M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Hooter loves these chews. They smell good, are easy to break in half if needed and they last a good amount of time
Gypsie C.
Red Deer, AB
My little havanese loves these so much. They are one of his favourite treats. He loves all the flavours it comes in. The price for the multipack is just perfect. I would definitely recommend it especially for these fur babies that love to chew.