BY NYLABONE

Long-Lasting!  made with real Chicken!  with Added Vitamins & Minerals Keep your dog busy and entertained with Happy Time!™ Nylabone® has developed an exciting advance in natural, healthy, and wholesome edible chews.  Our patent-pending technology makes Happy Time!™ edible chews more flavorful and longer lasting.   Each Happy Time!™ edible chew is made with Real Chicken and contains vitamins and minerals.  Made with Real Chicken Natural ingredients. No added salt, no sugar, no artificial colors or preservatives Loaded with Vitamins and Minerals Irresistibly delicious Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ..... 14% min Crude Fat ..... 1% min Crude Fiber ..... 2% max Moisture ..... 15% max All Nylabone Happy Time!™ edible chews are made in the USA. see more...

Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Orlando, Fl
I always receive a wagging tail when I grab these treats out of the cabinet. Great "reward" for training.
Omayra S.
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY
My dogs love anything that's not plain dog food, so this is great for them as a snack sometimes and for training
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Albany, GA
This isn't the exact product I purchased for my dog but I did purchase a nylon brand package of wheat free, gluten free, corn free sticks. The package was marked healthy. I was disappointed bc they raised my diabetic dog's sugar. After looking closer I noticed it is full of corn syrup (which I thought was gluten, but I could be wrong.) They were also very expensive. I will not purchase any of this brand's products in the future.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Hickory, NC
This may be a very tasteful treat for your dog but it really isn't healthy for them . rather spend more money on something more healthy.
Traci b.
Traci b.
Cumberland , MD
My dogs were not crazy about these. I tried several times & no success however it might be a quality product ...just not for my dog.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Johnson City, TN
My pet loves this product. I will recommend it to more people in the near future. It is affordable and my pets go crazy for it
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Presto, PA
My dog loves all Nylabone products! We've tried so many, and there hasn't been one she didn't enjoy. I do think they're fairly pricey, but I think they use pretty good ingredients for your beloved pet.
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do these help with breath?
Becky F.
Becky F.
Greeley, CO
No, for that you need mint flavoring