BY NYLABONE

Nylabone® Fun 'n' Fit Vanilla Infused Power Ridges.
Rubber ridges massage gums and help clean teeth.
Relieves boredom & anxiety. see more...

• If my dog chews on this and the rubber parts come off will it be ...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Bri C.
Oswego, IL
This toy was one of the first toys that my dog was able to play with and not rip up to shreds! We love that the ridges keep her teeth clean and I love the vanilla smell! This is even great for a small game of tug of war and we work hard to get her chewing on the different types of ridges to help her teeth even more.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
Nylabone is fine for my small dog who doesn't play too aggresively, but my larger dog who is a serious chewer has big problems with these. He can tear apart the nylon and it become jagged and tears up his gums. If he gets a hold of one of these it usually ends up covered in blood in a few minutes.
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
My dog lives to chew on this. I had to buy two since both my digs we're fighting over who got it. It is durable and lasts a long time. My only concern is when the plastic bits come off, I take the bitsvaway but still a bit concerned if I is safe.
Brittany H.
Nylabone is a great toy for dogs. If they happen to destroy it and it it I don't worry. They have other bones that are flavored and can be eaten.
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
Great chew toy but make sure that this wasn't the toy that was recently recalled. Got to protect our fur babies
Pam M.
Morristown, TN
Great bone for dogs to chew on. My dog would chew on this forever. Very durable and a favorite
Tori V.
Tillson, NY
This is one of my dog's favorite toys! This is also one of the few that have lasted since she is such a power chewer. It still looks very new despite all of the times she has played with it. Also I love the vanilla scent! Definitely something I'd buy again and recommend to others!
Jessica H.
Mcdonough, GA
This toy was the first that my dog was able to play with and not destroy. Almost a year later and my pitbull who is a powerful chewer has yet to destroy it.
Desiree J.
My dog LOVES this thing! I like that it's rubber instead of plastic so he can't chew off pieces. It's pretty heavy though so it's sometimes hard to carry for my small dog. But he loves playing fetch with it!
Emily W.
Dawson creek , BC
Bought this for my dog who loves to chew chew chew, he does not seem interested at all in this one. I was quite disappointed I try to get him to chew it and he will for a moment or two then he leaves it
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
If my dog chews on this and the rubber parts come off will it be safe if my dog ingests them?