BY NYLABONE

Nylabone Flexi Chew Dog Chew Value PackVeterinarian recommended chews help whisk away plaque and tartar while satisfying your dog's natural need to chew. Bristles raised during chewing will help clean teeth. Value pack includes one each of original, chicken, and liver flavor of Flexi Chews for moderate chewers. Nylabone Flexi Chew is more pliable than Nylabone Dura Chew and is specifically designed for average chewers. Be sure to select the right chew and size for your dog's chewing style. Different dogs have different chewing styles, even within the same breed-one may be a strong chewer and another more gentle, preferring a softer chew. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
My dog did not like these...he ate them for a bit but got tired of them and i ended up throwing them away
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
These are ok for puppies and smaller dogs, but def not good for larger dogs, or dogs that are heavy chewers... we got these for our chocolate lab and he tore through it in a matter of minutes!!! Waste of money!!!
Erica M.
These are great for a new puppy. Keeps them from teething on things they aren't supposed too.
Briana K.
Spokane Vly, WA
Always is chewing on one of these! Perfect size for him and they have lasted for a really long time!
Madison S.
My dogs love these. They'll be entertained for hours. Plus it's strengthening their jaw and teeth.
Ashley J.
Clay, MI
Pet Lover Expert
My dog has had these since he was a puppy which she was born in February and it is now November they have less of him this long very good quality product
Claudia T.
It has been difficult for me to find a toy for my 3 month old st. Bernard until i found this. My puppy loves this toy. She has been teething and this has been extremely helpful with that process! She knows not to bite on my clothes or shoes and to get her toy instead. The only reason why I don't give it 5 stars is because my puppy started to rip it very quickly which I did not like so much. But the bone does the trick!
Lauren C.
Knoxville , TN
My very large dogs absolutely love these bones. My only complaint would be that for big dogs they don't last as long as some of the other nylabone toys. They are just a little pricey, but very safe and keep the dogs entertained for a pretty good while.
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert
I work at a veterinary hospital and I regularly recommend these for teething puppies. They are flavored well and it draws the pet to chewing on the Nylabone rather than chewing on furniture, etc. It's also near indestructible so you don't have to worry about a choking hazard.
Cora V.
Pet Lover Expert
I thought for sure my dog loved these! But I recently found about a good dozen in my yard. He was taking them and burying them
Geovanna B.