BY NYLABONE

Keep him occupied and happy with a fun, Flavor Frenzy Cow. The T-bone steak flavored toy is built strong to chew long. Made with natural rubber, the non-edible chew toy is perfect for average chewers up to 25 lbs. Features: Made with non-animal ingredients; engages and entertains Includes: 1 Flavor Frenzy Cow Toy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Chew Pet Size: Small; up to 25 lbs Color: Black and White Caution: It's important to select the proper use & type of chew toy your dog's age, weight and chewing strength. NON-EDIBLE chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Not intended for powerful chewers. Powerful chewers may need Nylabone's Dura Chews for powerful chewers. Always supervise use of all chew toys. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. Hand wash with warm soapy water & rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Artificial T-Bone Steak Flavor, Made with Non-Animal Ingredients see more...

Carie C.
New Market, MD
My dogs love any treat or toy that's gummy, but they go nuts over nylabones. Especially this one; there's something about the flavor that they both love. Nylabones are great because they last forever... I'm talking months and I'll see my dogs ripping it out of the toy box and gnawing on it!!
Suzanne H.
Pet Lover Expert
My puppy is obsessed with all Nylabone products! Apparently they have a scent and a flavor. I've sniffed them, myself, but I can't smell anything which is great. She goes crazy for them!
mia m.
Stone Mtn, GA
My dog likes to chew on this when he is relaxing and when everybody is just settling down for the day and he just like to chill and chew on it
Ann-Marie H.
Pet Lover Expert
Just got this for my foster because it was on clearance at pet smart. She likes it okay but not like the original nylabones at all
Hannah O.
Santa Clara, CA
I love these things and think they're adorable! My dog shows no interest in them. Maybe the would be better for teething puppies?
Michelle C.
Surprise, AZ
I found out that Nylabone uses plastic that is not fit for consumption. It is written in tiny print on the packaging.
Vera H.
He has so much chew time with these tosses it plays keeps him at I've for awhile. Great flavors great stuff
mary p.
Augusta, GA
I just love this it's so cute and my dog love it too. It being nylabone is defiantly a plus too
Kendra T.
Corinth , TX
My furbabies love these and they really last a while....especially for my little pups.