BY NYLABONE

Reward your pup with a satisfying Nylabone Pizza Toy. The Flavor Frenzy toy is designed with unique ridges to massage his gums while he indulges in savory pepperoni. All natural rubber is built strong to chew long. Features: Made with non-animal ingredients; engages and entertains Includes: 1 Pizza Toy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Chew Pet Size: Large; up to 50 lbs Color: Red and Orange Caution: It's important to select the proper use & type of chew toy your dog's age, weight and chewing strength. NON-EDIBLE chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Not intended for powerful chewers. Powerful chewers may need Nylabone's Dura Chews for powerful chewers. Always supervise use of all chew toys. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. Hand wash with warm soapy water & rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Artificial Pizza Flavor, Made with Non-Animal Ingredients see more...

• Is this great for bigger dogs? 2 Answers
  • My dogs love to chew bones but since I have 5 it can get expensiv...1 Answers
  • Do these last awhile for puppies in regards to teething and etc?2 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Amy V.
Visalia, CA
My dog LOVES this toy! He's a moderate chewer and this definitely held up well! It's a softer rubber so I wouldn't give one to a strong chewer. I get mine at Petsmart. They can be a little more on the expensive side but they are totally worth it because they last a long time. Remember to always supervise your pet while they play/chew because pieces can come off and they can choke!
Marisa J.
Gainesville, FL
OMG. We just bought this for my dog last week and he hasn't left it alone since. We bought it at Walmart because it was way over priced at petsmart. I think it was $9 or $10, not sure. Regardless of price I'd buy it again because my dog is in love. He is actually leaving my flip flops alone, and chewing on the nylabone instead lol. Great product. I suggest buying one of the smaller nylabones first to see if your dog likes it than go all out with this one!
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
My dog showed no interest in these and I have no idea why because it really smells good lol. He just looks at it and never played with it so that being said I waisted my money on this.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I thought my dogs would love these toys, but they hated them. I bought two in different flavors and they don't even touch them. I will say that they seem durable and actually smell pretty good, but my pups could care less.
Christina E.
Purchased this even though it was a little expensive and found that it was well worth my money. My dog loves it and it has lasted against my large breed dog.
Art H.
Hamburg, NY
Our dog absolutely loved this. He spent hours gnawing and chewing it. It's his favorite toy to chew on and saves my sneakers from him so we are both happy.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
My dog went crazy over this bone! It is sturdy and takes her a while to chew it down. This is definitely something I will continue to buy her.
Carley P.
Milwaukee, WI
My dogs love these. They seem to lose interest in them after awhile but I still catch them occasionally pulling them out for a chew.
Clarissa m.
Rochester, NY
My dog ultimately lives this toy .they just can't get enough if this toy .they carry it every where with them.it wirt paying for
Shizuka L.
La Crescenta, CA
My dog just can't seem to get enough of this! She just constantly has it in her mouth! i think I should stock up on these!
Amanda Y.
Salem, OR
Do dogs love this? anyone have any issues with it falling apart?
Ashlee S.
Pulaski, WI
Do these last awhile for puppies in regards to teething and etc?
Christina E.
Elizabeth F.
Bloomington, CA
Is this great for bigger dogs?
Jenna Y.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this a product that would work for an aggressive chewer? My dog chews everything and I need something that will last!