BY NYLABONE

Excite his taste buds with a flavorful burst of PB & J! The Nylabone PB & J Toy is made with allergen free peanut butter and jelly, for some fulfilling, entertaining pastime. Built strong to chew long. Features: Made with non-animal ingredients; engages and entertains Includes: 1PB & J Toy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Chew Pet Size: Small; up to 25 lbs Color: Plum and Beige Caution: It's important to select the proper use & type of chew toy your dog's age, weight and chewing strength. NON-EDIBLE chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Not intended for powerful chewers. Powerful chewers may need Nylabone's Dura Chews for powerful chewers. Always supervise use of all chew toys. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. Hand wash with warm soapywater & rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Artificial Peanut Butter and Jelly Flavor, Made with Non-Animal Ingredients see more...

Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
My dog is a big chewer so it's hard for us to find toys that she can't eat within 24 hours. nylabones seem to be our best buy so far. This one in particular is her favorite toy that we have bought so far it has lasted us almost three months! which is really long for my chewer.
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
We have this and a bacon flavored none. Our dogs seem to favor the bacon flavor one, but this one gets chew time as well! It's difficult for our older dog to get into chewing but these flavored bones have been a dream! Would recommend!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Pensacola, FL
Great toy for my dog. My dog can go thru some
Toys but this one seems to be one his favorite
Lovelyn A.
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
My dog is huge and needs a toy he cant break. Hes a pit and still teething.
Gia G.
Gia G.
Lisbon, OH
My dogs love these! What a great stocking stuffer for your let this Christmas! They get these every time I go to the store when they need a new one
danielle w.
danielle w.
Melbourne, FL
My dogs absolutely love this. I have 7 dogs
so I had to buy 7 of them so they each have their own. I will definitely be buying more once these are gone.
Kylie I.
Kylie I.
Spring Hill , TN
My dogs love nylabones! I love how sturdy they are and how long they last! my dogs enjoy the different textures on the bones
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
My dogs absolutely love these. they smell pretty gross though. Kepps them busy.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
I love the scent of this toy, it's not a typical savory smell and being pregnant thay has saved me a lot of gagging. Our dogs do tend to go.through these pretty fast though because we follow the rule of tossing I once chunks start to come off..
Beth H.
Beth H.
My boys loved these they were playing with em all the time and I keep buying em them