BY NYLABONE

Drive his taste buds wild with a non-edible chew toy. The Nylabone Flavor Frenzy Meatloaf & Gravy toy is built strong, so chews last long. Inspired by the most popular and indulgent food, these chew toys are the taste/toys dogs dream of, with zero calories. Features: Discourages destructive chewing; engages and entertains Includes: 1 Meatloaf & Gravy Chew Toy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Chew Pet Size: Dogs up to 25 lbs Color: Brown Material: Artificial meatloaf & gravy flavor with non-animal ingredients Caution: It's important to select the proper use & type of chew toy your dog's age, weight and chewing strength. NON-EDIBLE chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Not intended for powerful chewers. Powerful chewers may need Nylabone's Dura Chews for powerful chewers. Always supervise use of all chew toys. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. Hand wash with warm soapy water & rinse thoroughly. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Abby C.
Canon, GA
My puppy loved this toy but I thought the texture was a little bit rough. Sometimes if she played with it too much her gums would bleed. It didn't bother her but it bothered me. They are a little bit pricey for what you get. Given the choice I probably wouldn't buy this product again.
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I used to get these for my dogs. until I actually read the back of it one day and it as do not let your dog eat. If they aren't supposed to eat it why 1) flavor it 2) make it out of a cheap material that breaks or snaps off easily 3) put DO NOT EAT on the front of the package
Kristina H.
Mountain View, CA
My pug loves the flavor and this keeps him busy for hours. He's an active little guy so I'm thankful for those little moments of hearing him chew on his favorite treat.
De E.
Our dogs love the Nylabone brand dog toys. They come in a nice variety of fun shapes. The flavor frenzy Nylabone are a special treat. Our dogs love getting new toys.
Joshua B.
Somerset, KY
My dog goes crazy for this toy. She absolutely cannot get enough of the flavor of this toy. We have tried the alternates and this seems to be her favorite. Keeps her occupied for hours at a time.
Kristy H.
Omega, GA
My dog loved this!! We played fetch and she would chew on it all day long. If you're debating on getting this item, just do it! You won't regret it.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Both my dogs really love it. One of the only toys/treats my pit-bull wont rip to shreds in minutes
Amber A.
Phoenix, NY
Pet Lover Expert
These last forever! My dog has literally been chewing on this one since last Christmas and has barely made a dent!
Courtnay M.
Both of my dogs go crazy over these bones, the minute you open the package they want them.