BY NYLABONE

The Nylabone Chicken Tenders/Peas and Carrots double pack offers his pallet multiple flavors and fun! Great for powerful chewers, the non-edible chew toy is built strong to chew long. With is choice of Chicken Tenders or Peas and Carrots, he's sure to be happy and entertained. Features: Made with non-animal ingredients; engages and entertains Includes: 1 Chicken Tenders Toy, 1 Peas and Carrots Toy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Chew Pet Size: Small; up to 25 lbs Color: Brown/Gold and Orange/Green Caution: It's important to select the proper use & type of chew toy your dog's age, weight and chewing strength. NON-EDIBLE chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Not intended for powerful chewers. Powerful chewers may need Nylabone's Dura Chews for powerful chewers. Always supervise use of all chew toys. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. Hand wash with warm soapy water & rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Chicken Tenders: Artificial Chicken Tender Flavor, Made with Non-Animal Ingredients Peas and Carrots: Artificial Peas and Carrots Flavors, Made with Non-Animal Ingredients see more...

Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I buy these for my smaller dogs to just chewy on when they are bored. They are not very interested in toys but they don't seem to mind this. It sticks around forever but I do wash it sometimes because it gets covered in dirt. There a few dents in it from where the dogs have bitten at it a lot.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog initially loves these. Unlike other reviewers, I have no complaints about him chewing through these. He's a goldador so he's not small. He ignores them after a while. He prefers his raw hide bones. He would probably like these better if I let him hide them in the yard.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Conway, South Carolina
I am constant;y purchasing toys/treats for my dog. We have purchased these a few times. However, I feel that they really are not worth the money, my dog tears right threw them. We have tried many different styles and I feel they are all about the same.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Great!! The only toy we have found that our dog doesn't destroy the first week!!! I highly recommend them!
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
My dog goes absolutely crazy for these, they are his favorite! They are tough enough that I am not worried about pieces coming off and him choking on them, like some other chew toys. These keep him entertained for hours!
Devin J.
Devin J.
Raeford, NC
Our dog loves these and they take,him forever to chew through however they leave little plastic pieces in our carpets
Chris L.
Chris L.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a fun treat! Our dog loves these, and they are a great price! I would definitely recommend them
Samyah F.
Samyah F.
Valley View, TX
My dog absolutely loves chewing on these beauties. He's an aggressive chewer though, so they didn't last long against his teeth.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Phoenix, AZ
Not something that my dogs love, they always seem to shy away from these toys I don't know why. I think t has smething to do with how hard they are to chew, or they cant get inside so they get bored.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Springfield, VA
I've used other products by this brand before. They are great, and didn't stain my carpet. Not my dogs first choice since it's not super meaty or flavorful, but they still eat them when I don't give them the fattening stuff