BY NYLABONE

He'll be happy and entertain when he indulges in the flavorful Nylabone ChickenPot Pie Toy. Made with artificial chicken pot pie flavors, the non-edible toydiscourages destructive chewing while it engages and entertains your active pup. Features: Made with non-animal ingredients; engages and entertains Includes: 1 Chicken Pot Pie Toy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Chew Pet Sizes: Small; up to 25 lbs, Medium; up to 35 lbs, Large;up to 50 lbs Color: Brown, Green and Orange Caution: It's important to select the proper use & type of chew toy yourdog's age, weight and chewing strength. NON-EDIBLE chews should be large enoughto encourage chewing from the side rather than top and bottom. If you have morethan one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Not intended for powerful chewers. Powerful chewers may need Nylabone's Dura Chews for powerful chewers. Always supervise use of all chewtoys. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. Hand wash with warm soapywater & rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Artificial Chicken Pot Pie Flavor, Made with Non-Animal Ingredients see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Amy V.
Visalia, CA
This is one of my dogs favorite toys! The rubber is very soft and chunks can be torn off so I wouldn't recommend it for heavy chewers unless completely supervised. I would definitely buy this product again for my 70lb boy!
China M.
Matthews, NC
We have one of these for our 25lb dog and our 51lb dog. The flavor they have is ham and cheesy potato flavor. My smaller dog loves hers but the bigger one was not interested. I don't know why but he doesn't seem impressed. It's a decent quality and she hasn't been able to chew any pieces off yet.
Hannah E.
This dog toy is great my dogs love it and it holds up nicely before they destroy it for good.
Rikki S.
Pet Lover Expert
It seems like a good toy hard and durable. A previous dog used to love chewing on this type of toy. Now we have a Norwegian Elkhound who will not touch this toy. He only had it in his mouth a handful of times. I wish he would use it more because it seemed like it could take time before he destroyed it.
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, MS
My lab loves this thing he plays with it for hours and he has not yet destroyed it which is a miracle
Brittany B.
Science Hill, KY
These toys will last along time bc our dogs chew on them awhile and then they get bored.
Laychelle G.
Newport News, VA
This works very well for distracting your puppy. My puppy can become very attached, but once I bring this toy out all attention falls to it. Last long, definitely worth the cost.
Molly E.
I like to concept of this chew since it isn't too hard risking breaking of teeth. Unfortunately, my dog didn't like the flavor and wasn't interested in chewingbon it.
Tara W.
My pup loved this. unfortunately he is a growing boy and I think he had it for so long that he eventually destroyed it because he was growing and the chew didn't :( lol
Alexa P.
I love nylabones! And so do my dogs! They really help to keep her entertained and they last a while.