BY NYLABONE

Treat him to delightful, flavor bursting desert without the mess or the calories. The Nylabone Blueberry Cobbler offers your playful pup a sweet taste while deterring him from destructive chewing. Features: Made with non-animal ingredients; engages and entertains Includes: 1 Blueberry Cobbler Toy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Chew Pet Size: Large; up to 50 lbs Color: Blue and Cream Caution: It's important to select the proper use & type of chew toy your dog's age, weight and chewing strength. NON-EDIBLE chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Not intended for powerful chewers. Powerful chewers may need Nylabone's Dura Chews for powerful chewers. Always supervise use of all chew toys. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. Hand wash with warm soapy water & rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Artificial Blueberry Cobbler Flavor, Made with Non-Animal Ingredients see more...

Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Providence , RI
This is a very good toy for your dog to play with. The fact that is has a blueberry flavor will make your dog always want to play with it and itll keep him busy
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Flanders, NJ
My dog enjoys this toy, but often it isn't her favorite toy to play with. just an average toy
Laura J.
Laura J.
My dog loves this one! Overall the brand is a good one. The toy seem to work fairly well.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Lynn, MA
The great toy for my dog he loves it's pleased with it all the time and it lasts a while
Becca S.
Becca S.
Grand Rapids, MI
These toy really are tough! I have a small toy fox terrier with quite the set of chompers that gets through almost anything! This toy held for a while but eventually my pup starting getting plastic pieces off and I had to take toy away :(
Jaime C.
Jaime C.
Kissimmee, FL
Both of my dogs found a lot of enjoyment in this product. It is something I'll buy again in the future, but next time I will purchase two, one for each dog.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
HENDERSON, KY
My dogs love these, and even for the two that shred through everything, these last a while. Very tough. I couldn't ask for more.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Kong brand toys are the only ones that we have found that withstand the chewing from both of my dogs. They love them!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
My beagle puppy has had hers for a couple months and she LOVES it! She has taken a couple small chunks out of it but it has held up very well with how destructive she is, and it even smells like blueberry! Perfect toy!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
My golden went crazy over this toy! It's pretty durable and she had it for quite a few months. Very nice!!