BY NYLABONE

Discourages destructive chewing. Engages & entertains. For dogs over 50 lbs. Hand wash with warm soapy water & rinse thoroughly. Color: TurkeySize: Souper see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Monica B.
I have a 105 pd lab mix who has the teeth and powerful jaw of a great white shark, and although he wasn't able to bite through this bone; I don't believe it was something enjoyable to him. Once he chewed on the end, it felt sharp to the touch. It's certainly strong, but I believe it's more useful for a dog that is either left to its own vices, or maybe a dog that doesn't mind chewing on sharp plastic.v
Melinda B.
Lexington, OH
My dog LOVES this!!!! He cannot stop chewing on this bone! He is an aggressive chewer and can rip almost any bones apart but this one seems really tough! Thank you!
Rachel F.
My rottie is an extremely powerful chewer. I'm very impressed with this product's toughness. She likes it and she hadn't chewed it in half after a week. Definitely recommend for powerful chewers.
Allison C.
Killeen, TX
This is a really good dog bone, it lasts a long time and really does not get pieces everywhere. My dogs love them and they last
Myra K.
Warwick , RI
Got this for my mini fox terrier and he loves it! He usually tears everything apart instantly, but this is durable!
Vanessa W.
Moultrie, GA
Usually my dog is very picky when it comes to dog food and toys , but I must say he loves the big chew!
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
My dogs loved & destroyed this. It didn't last a day between my Rednose Pitbull & GSD/Boxer mix.
Kourtnie G.
Rock Island, IL
My dogs love these so much that they basically take less than 5 minutes to get thought it!
Joe Ann W.
We actually use a different nylon bone however have used many and they all do the trick.
Stephanie  K.
OWENSVILLE, MO
I love love love nyla bones!!!! my dog can chew for days, weeks even months on these. they are long lasting and well worth the money!!