Nylabone Flavor Frenzy Bacon Cheeseburger Dog Toy uploaded by Julia G.

BY NYLABONE

Keep him happy and engaged while deterring him from destructive chewing with the Nylabone Bacon Cheeseburger Toy. The non-edible toy is designed with massaging ridges and flavor frenzy, natural rubber. Built strong to chew long. Features: Made with non-animal ingredients; engages and entertains Includes: 1 Bacon Cheeseburger Toy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Chew Pet Size: Small; up to 25 lbs Color: Brown, Red, Green and Yellow Caution: It's important to select the proper use & type of chew toy your dog's age, weight and chewing strength. NON-EDIBLE chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Not intended for powerful chewers. Powerful chewers may need Nylabone's Dura Chews for powerful chewers. Always supervise use of all chew toys. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. Hand wash with warm soapy water & rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Artificial Bacon Cheeseburger Flavor, Made with Non-Animal Ingredients see more...

• How durable are these? We've held off on getting our dog more toy...1 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
My dog absolutely loves this. The flavor was fantastic for my dog, and it held up against her intensive chew sessions. Great price for the value most definitely. It does seem to kind of flake off and my dog starts to kind of cough so I take it from her but this toy is worth buying.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I bought this product for my destructive chewer in hopes it would keep her occupied. Unfortunately because it was not destructible as easily she really didn't care for it. The bone really did Smell but just wasn't for my dog.
Jess C.
Jess C.
Not for strong chewers. Purchased this bc it was advertised for strong chewers. Our dog had it broken in 30 pieces in minutes.
Katie m.
Katie m.
We got this for our teething puppy he seemed to like it at first but he hasn't touched it since we brought it home
Kortney W.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
We love nylabones in our house! Our pupps argue over who gets to chew them first!
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
My dogs loves these!!! My pittbull will chew on them for hours! My rat terrier not so much but does like them
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
Great brand for dog toys. And love that these have different flavor a for my dog
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Mcdonough, GA
This Nylabone is loved by our pitbull who is a powerful chewer. It is durable yet still a little soft and bendable. The ends of this toy are thicker than the middle which is great for our dog because he never chews on the middle of his toys, just the ends.
Candace L.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
Nylabone makes great chew toys especially for powerful chewers! My Siberian Huskies love these! They last a long time and this keeps them entertained instead of chewing on things that they shouldn't be... Highly recommend!
Mary C.
Mary C.
This brand has very nice quality dog toys. I recommend this brand. My dog loves this toy.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Columbus, OH
How durable are these? We've held off on getting our dog more toys, because every time we give her a new one it's destroyed within an hour (she bit a chunk out of a Kong Extreme).