BY NYLABONE

Keep him occupied and happy with a fun, Flavor Frenzy Pig. The baby back rib flavored toy is built strong to chew long. Made with natural rubber, the non-edible chew toy is perfect for average chewers up to 25 lbs. Features: Made with non-animal ingredients; engages and entertains Includes: 1 Flavor Frenzy Pig Toy Intended For: Dogs Activity: Chew Pet Size: Small; up to 25 lbs Color: Pink Caution: It's important to select the proper use & type of chew toy your dog's age, weight and chewing strength. NON-EDIBLE chews should be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than top and bottom. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. Not intended for powerful chewers. Powerful chewers may need Nylabone's Dura Chews for powerful chewers. Always supervise use of all chew toys. Product is not intended to be eaten or ingested. Hand wash with warm soapy water & rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Artificial Baby Back Ribs Flavor, Made with Non-Animal Ingredients see more...

tammy f.
tammy f.
Foley, AL
Wow bought this gor my dog and was amazed she ayed with it and we had a hay day playing tug of war. Then late that night she ate it. Rare to find something she will play tug of war with besides her headless teddy bear.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
My little Yorkie loves this toy!! Now only does it squeak but it also smells like ribs which is perfect for a dog
Jynae M.
Jynae M.
Chesterfield, VA
My dog LOVES this chew toy! The only thing that bothers me is the noises it makes when she chews it (which is all day long). My little doggie is the happiest I have ever seen her when se chews on the Baby Back Rib dig toy!
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
New Concord , OH
My little Remi loves this toy! I bought it thinking it was durable and she wouldn't be able to destroy it but unfortunately she has chewed pieces off. :/
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
My dog loves this bone!! His favorite toy by far. The smell is awful, but he seems to love it and that's all that matters.
S hayla H.
S hayla H.
Shubert, Nebraska
My dog loved this! I have a male chocolate lab named Bo & he destroyed it in a day but that's what he does lol!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
I love all the Nylabone products and my senior chocolate lab seems to love them too. Usually all the flavored scented nylabones are a big hit in my house but this one has lost its newness pretty quickly. Very rough, sturdy, doesn't seem like my lab loves this as much as all the other bacon and beef flavors.
Lauren U.
Lauren U.
Connellsville, PA
My dogs love Nylabones toys. all of their toys are pretty indestructible except for when you put them up against an extra large dog who will stop at nothing
Amy V.
Amy V.
Visalia, CA
The soft rubber can be a choking hazard so always supervise your pet! My dog loves his little piggy. He takes his all through the house with him. It has lasted a year. I wouldn't recommend it for heavy chewers, my dog is a moderate chewer and has chewed its head off.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Ontario
This little piggy has been to hell and back! My dog gives the toy a beating and it's still going strong!